AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy your discus?

Real Name
    Discus Hans

Default Re: Where to buy your discus?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Trinko View Post
    I am located near Findlay Ohio. I agree with Hans; Some LFS have quality discus. Trilby's in Toledo is one. Don T.
    Don,

just to shut everything short (and I don't mean UP lol), most LFS get quality Discus IN. But not all have the time, people, knowledge, tanks, etc to keep them quality. We ship to all our customers the same quality Discus, some do a Great job, some a good, some lesser. Just like private people.

But we also don't say if a few private people $crew up with their Discus:
    PEOPLE CAN'T KEEP DISCUS.

There are some customers (LFS) that do a great job and I'm proud to sell them Discus,

Hans
    I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

Registered Member

hi all, i live in central pennsylvania and looking to buy a few discus. from hans website i found that the closes one to where i am is twofishguyz.com in york. has anyone ever purchase fish from this dealer? any input would be highly appreciated.

Registered Member

I've had fish from both Hans and Kenny. Cannot recommend them enough.

Sixteen years ago, when I first started out raising discus, there was a high quality local vender ( Captital Aquarium in Sacramento, Ca) that I would buy from. After they closed, the quality has diminished. I have bought primarily from Kenny, but, a year ago bought some very nice Alenquers from Uncle Sams. I would next like to try Hans, get a group of grow-outs, when the weather warms up and find someone to get a few wilds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12