ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Discus Hans

Default Discus Hans

I just received two Discus from Hans and they look great.

The discus were very well packed. He used a large styro box, with a cardboard outer box, fish were in large bags and a heat pack (the right way to pack fish as it was 24 degrees this morning). I didn't acclumate the fish just put them right into the tank and they are swimming around like they own the tank. After 1 hour they are allready eating blood worms.

I highly recommend Hans.

Also, the 4" fish are far from 4" they are closer to 5 plus inches. I guess he felt sorry for me that I had to spend $100.00 to ship 2 fish but I would do it again.

Thanks Hans

Joe W.

Default Re: Discus Hans

Hans had four adult discusin the chiclid extravaganza show in Cleaveland last weekend. They were extra large and beautifull specimens. I thought I had some large discus in my collection. But these were easily 7" plus and good shape and colour.
    Congrats Hans.

Real Name
    Discus Hans

You're more as Welcome Joe. Grow them BIG.

Moon I had 6 in the show lol you missed 2 but thanks, btw. all 6 found a new home after the show,

Hans
    I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

I didn't know they were for sale.

Real Name
    Discus Hans

Moon,

we always sell them after the show, most are sold as soon I put them in the tanks.
    People are waiting when I open the bags lol lol

Hans
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Knight View Post
    I just received two Discus from Hans and they look great.

The discus were very well packed. He used a large styro box, with a cardboard outer box, fish were in large bags and a heat pack (the right way to pack fish as it was 24 degrees this morning). I didn't acclumate the fish just put them right into the tank and they are swimming around like they own the tank. After 1 hour they are allready eating blood worms.

I highly recommend Hans.

Also, the 4" fish are far from 4" they are closer to 5 plus inches. I guess he felt sorry for me that I had to spend $100.00 to ship 2 fish but I would do it again.

Thanks Hans

Joe W.
    Now u ship fishes to hobbysts hans ?
    I though u only ship to stores

Real Name
    Discus Hans

Yes we do, we advice people to go to one of our dealers but if they can't find in the store what they want and they are willing to pay the shipping for a few Discus. We ship you direct,

Hans

Wow that's awesome for me I think should be better pay the shipping than go directly to u place because there is 4 hrs way to go and another 4 to comeback a littlebit far..................
    Thanks hans for the advise also thanks for the food receipe my discus love it they eat it like pigs

Registered Member

This is my first time raising Discus -but, I can't believe I could have a better experience. I bought 5 discus from Petland in Rockford, IL (Discus Hans distributor) and threw them into a 55 gallon tank three months ago. I can't belive how hungry they always are. 4 of the five have over doubled in size and are incredible. The fifth appears healthy - just isn't growing as fast as the rest.

Registered Member John_Nicholson's Avatar

Can't go wrong with Hans. He will always treat you more then fair.

-john

I agree with John N.
    Hans will send you nice thick adult discus and they will breed soon after you receive if both sexes. Some of the strongest discus I have owned are from Stendker in Germany via Discus Hans in Maryland! Hans has been a Great pimp for the discus hobby
    Keep up the outstanding work, Discus Hans and Mr Stendker

regards,
    Lee

Some of them even start breeding on the way to being shipped to you! They are really nice thick fish which make excellent breeders or showfish.
    Mark