AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you think the Mrs. is Happy?

Default Re: Do you think the Mrs. is Happy?

Ed, ~you should not be lifting a 125 by yourself! Just call me, I'll swing by to help with a heavy lift or two. You've got the number. No sense throwing your back out. And if you think you feel old, wait till you're on the living room floor on your back for 3 days I know wherefrom I speak! Don

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyDiscus View Post
    A few more pics as things progress. Getting there. 6 40s on the middle rack now and a 125 off the back side. 6 more 40s and one more 125 to go. I did manage to get the 125 on by myself, Im not getting younger.

Ed

Thx Don,

I did manage to get the one on but the upper one will be a b tch. I have a ton of BD babies about nickel size that I may throw in the 125 just watch them grow out evenly.

BTW I did manage to breed that SS pair from Truc. Had some wigglers that never made it off the cone. *shrugs* must have been that PP treatment. They are still guarding the dead eggs. Its been a week. Think Ill switch out the cone in a few days. Take care my friend and thx again

Ed
    "There was no spoon"

Registered Member

Ed,

Like Don said, let us know if you need help. We are not far away from you

Truc

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyDiscus View Post
    Thx Don,

I did manage to get the one on but the upper one will be a b tch. I have a ton of BD babies about nickel size that I may throw in the 125 just watch them grow out evenly.

BTW I did manage to breed that SS pair from Truc. Had some wigglers that never made it off the cone. *shrugs* must have been that PP treatment. They are still guarding the dead eggs. Its been a week. Think Ill switch out the cone in a few days. Take care my friend and thx again

Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12