Hey guys (and gals) this is my 1st post and its not how id like to start.... Iv been a father of discus for a couple of months, i have a 120 gal planted tank with 5 very healthy 4-5 inch discs and a 29 gal quarantine tank that i run at a temp of 92 with 1 tbsp of salt per 5 gals with 2 sponge filters and a air stone. I have had 3, 3.5 inch discs in the quarantine for 10 days, 1 has or had, gill flukes (breathin outta 1 gill) and the other 2 are look healthy.?. (so far) since i really blasted the temp from 87-88 to 92 the sick discus is breathin outta both and now eating, but is gettin a little agressive. But my question and maybe a mistake is that i brought home 3 discs, 2 are 7 inchers and one 5 and put them in the quarintine with the other 3, i put in a tank divider ( does it matter or not???) and the large red turk is constantly face down and tail up!!!!! I watched at the shop and he or she seemed good, the other 2 that came home today are good....so far. i feed them some bloodworms a hour after they hit the tank and the turk was the only one that ate outta the new discs. he looks like he is constatly trying to kiss the bottom and when he swims becomes more normal for a second or two. explanations???????

thanks, more questions to come...