AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Super Tuna/Salmon mix pictures

Real Name
    Jörgen

Default Re: Super Tuna/Salmon mix pictures

Yes it's a nice feeling feeding your own mix. I'm also surprised how much they liked it considering how picky discus can be.

Homesteader Kingdom Come Discus's Avatar

I agree with Al. When I used a food processor I had the same problem. Switched to a meat grinder and my problem was solved. The food processor was easier for me, but easy and discus don't match well. LOL
    Kraig

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Come Discus View Post
    I agree with Al. When I used a food processor I had the same problem. Switched to a meat grinder and my problem was solved. The food processor was easier for me, but easy and discus don't match well. LOL
    I hear you on that! Those little buggers! Do you just put it through once? If mine get a bite just a smidge too big they spit it out. There seems to be a sweet size to shoot for.

My mom has an old grinder I can steal. Just have to find it and dust it off. I may try it with the next batch. The one I did is good but I am taking it from the experts and will give it a shot.
    "You can't trust water: Even a straight stick turns crooked in it." -W.C.Fields

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789