AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: **Computer Question Please!**

Registered Member Kindredspirit's Avatar

Default **Computer Question Please!**

I have noticed yesterday when I log on the sites I frequent all the fonts and thread titles, everything is sooooooooooo tiny! I need to wear my glasses, and that simply does not work for me!

Not just here, everywhere! Only on the sites, not on IE ~ the tool bars are all the same size!

Does any one know a way to increase the overall font size? Or why this even happened? Seemed to have happened after I added automatic updates from Windows....

Default Re: **Computer Question Please!**

On IE you may try clicking on the "View" tab and then going down to "Text Size" and selecting the apropriate one for you.

I did that! Nothing happened! Perhaps after restarting?....any other suggestions?

This is so annoyingly SMALL!! Seriously, every site I go it is like size ONE font!

On IE, go to tools, internet options, then under the general tab go to the accessibility button on the bottom and check ignore font size specified on web page. You can increase font size on the page by holding control down and pressing the + or - button to increase or decrease size. If all else fails do an IE reset to defaults under tools, advanced tab, and then press the reset buttons. It will put you back to the factory defaults.
    Last edited by MSD; 04-18-2009 at 04:44 PM.
    Mark

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by MSD View Post
    On IE, go to tools, internet options, then under the general tab go to accessability button on the bottom and check ignore font size specified on webpage. you can increase font size on the page by holding control down and pressing the + or - button to increase or decrease size. If all else fails do an IE reset to defaults under tools, advanced tab, and then press the reset buttons. It will put you back to the factory defaults.
    that's what i would do for sure

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Quote Originally Posted by MSD View Post
    On IE, go to tools, internet options, then under the general tab go to accessability button on the bottom and check ignore font size specified on webpage. you can increase font size on the page by holding control down and pressing the + or - button to increase or decrease size. If all else fails do an IE reset to defaults under tools, advanced tab, and then press the reset buttons. It will put you back to the factory defaults.

Thank You, Mark! I am on it....I am really sick right now, and just got home so don't forget me!

I am sure I will need some help soon! This font everywhere I go is so small I don't even wanna be on my computer! And I have a lot of work to do!

Anytime just ask and I will help you.
    Mark

Registered Member Peachtree Discus's Avatar

somehow i misread that.....i was gonna suggest the cntl +/- option as well.

when i right click on my desktop, i have an option that says "Display Modes", then i can quickly change between desktop size/setting modes. The Display Modes menu may depend on the video driver, and i forgot how i saved the different modes - let me know if you have that menu.
    Wes (FishFlakes)
    "Lifes a game but its not fair, I break the rules so I dont care,
    ...so I keep doin my own thing - walkin tall against the rain"

Quote Originally Posted by DiscusMaker View Post
    somehow i misread that.....i was gonna suggest the cntl +/- option as well.

This worked!! Thanks, Guys! Guess maybe some how I hit cntl-, button and shrunk everything?