AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THERE HERE......

Real Name
    Jim

Default Re: THERE HERE......

What size tank and how much water are you changing? Good luck in the challenge.
    Jim
    Never to old to learn

Quote Originally Posted by fishyj View Post
    What size tank and how much water are you changing? Good luck in the challenge.
    Hey Jim

Sorry that I didn't reply til now, have been busy with life and water changes, LOL.

Anyways, they are currently in a 35 gal tank in OT. In about a month they will be moved over to a 55. I currently am changing 75 - 100% a day. 25-50% in the morning and 50% in the evening before I head off to work. My largest meal is being fed in the morning (with beefheart) so I do a water change then to remove any uneaten food and waste to avoid it from poluting the water.

Registered Member discusluvr818's Avatar

Those are some real beauties and the photos are fine. I am so excited to see this process through
    Raul~

Lately there has been some confusion as to who is running things around here...me or the fish

Quote Originally Posted by discusluvr818 View Post
    Those are some real beauties and the photos are fine. I am so excited to see this process through
    Thanks, these guys are quite cute and definitly have personality The photo taking has been the biggest challenge for me as I am new to it. That and the fact that these fish don't stop moving for very long to take a good shot. I will continue working on it and will be posting some new photos soon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123