ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GAME ON

Real Name
    Francis

Default Re: GAME ON

They are looking Kenny.....interesting those albinos have mood bars & so cute.....Thanks for the updates.

Cheers
    Francis

I'm rooting for Kenny, he is a neat fish keeper and has a plan for growing them out, and he will follow it for consistent care which is all they need.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    what kind of Milwaukee meter is that? looks very handy. the fish look great btw and i'm sure you will not disappoint them at all
    Hey Ricardo,
    The Milwaukee meter is model # SM802 PH/EC/TDS. It is real durable and accurate. I would recommend it. I bought it since the lab grade ph meters probe is so delicate(other meter in picture).

Kenny

Kenny,
    Intresting set up. Are you going to put a pvc adapter in the bulk head fitting for WCs? Just wondering how big the tank is. Is it a cube?

Ed
    "There was no spoon"

Thats one spotless tank Kenny!! I would eat out of that tank. Good luck to ya!
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyDiscus View Post
    Kenny,
    Intresting set up. Are you going to put a pvc adapter in the bulk head fitting for WCs? Just wondering how big the tank is. Is it a cube?

Ed
    Ed,
    the bulkhead is connected to a 1 1/4" plumbed drain line. I can change 75 gal in minutes This is the first time keeping fish in this tank, they seem to like it so far. The dimensions are 15 3/4" wide x 48" long x 32" high.

Kenny

Ya that is the way to go for sure. I would get a male adapter along with a few inches of pipe to keep the water at a few inches from the bottom during WCs. Nice Kenny.

Ed
    "There was no spoon"

Registered Member discusluvr818's Avatar

Great looking setup. This is truly going to be so fun to watch, good luck!!!
    Raul~

Lately there has been some confusion as to who is running things around here...me or the fish

Quote Originally Posted by discusluvr818 View Post
    Great looking setup. This is truly going to be so fun to watch, good luck!!!
    I am liking the tank now more and more, just do not want to try and net them in there, I dropped a pvc fitting in and I was wet up to my chest getting it out.I need longer arms

MostlyDiscus
    Ya that is the way to go for sure. I would get a male adapter along with a few inches of pipe to keep the water at a few inches from the bottom during WCs. Nice Kenny.

Edy.

Ed
    Ed, Thank you, I do appreciate your feed back
    GrillMaster
    Thats one spotless tank Kenny!! I would eat out of that tank. Good luck to ya!
    Mark,I think you would have to fight off 6 little piranhas to get at any food in there. LoL, thanks. looking forward to the next meeting. Let me know if you need me to help with anything, besides finishing off the beer

MSD
    I'm rooting for Kenny, he is a neat fish keeper and has a plan for growing them out, and he will follow it for consistent care which is all they need.
    Mark, I will not let you down I try and keep it real simple, hard work and close observation. Thanks again

seanyuki
    They are looking Kenny.....interesting those albinos have mood bars & so cute.....Thanks for the updates.

Cheers
    Francis
    That was right after I released them, I was thinking the same. Now they are settled and warmed up no more bars. Thank you francis

SriAngel
    Kenny,
    Excellent setup, you like you're about to take this head on! Best of Luck, but im sure you will not need it.

Angel
    Coming from you Angle, that is a huge complement I did not know you lived in NYC, not too far way. Next time I am in NYC I will let you know. Go Eagles! LoL. Thanks

Eddie

Kenny
    Gorgeous shots of the fish Kenny. I knew that blue background would set them off!

Take care and all the best,

Eddie
    Eddie, I like that color back ground-spa blue. Thanks for all your help. As always, you rock!

Armandi_Fishcarer
    Glad to see you recieved them & all is well Kenny
    I too, also think the eyes look really cool as well as them overall
    Let the games begin
    Regards
    Ahmed
    Ahmed, there eyes are starting to break up a bit losing the white band. I was hoping it would stay divided. I know it is not as desirable as a full red eye, but i like it also. Thank you

Diamond Discus
    Everything looks clean and organized. Look out challengers!!
    I love your title to this thread!
    I am organized with my fish, that's it. LoL. Everything else is a mess, kidding. I guess that comes from being a woodworker for so many years, need to know where all your tools are

Thanks again everyone. This has been a big day for me, first video post, first full size picture post and first multi quote reply. Good thing I am getting paid for all this.

Kenny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12