ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a BAD LUCK DAY!

Default Re: What a BAD LUCK DAY!

Marv, I have read your posts and all the replys. You do have a good place here to vent to all your real friends. I hope you find another job soon that doesn't have the stress of someone making up stories about you so they can try to make themselves look better. Good luck. In the meantime, keep focused on the contest and positive.. David T

Registered Member

Default Re: What a BAD LUCK DAY!

hey bud I had no idea they let you go.. I know people teased you alot but u were a good worker.. I use to work as a mc temp on contract and they did the same thing to me.. than the only way I could get back in was through a temp agency.. do you know about EI (employment insurance) im sure you are eligible.. and man you lost that pair of discus??! the ones I really liked?!! man thats rough.. if you wanna know more about EI go to

http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/ei/menu/eihome.shtml

It can help you get income while you look for another job or consider other alternatives.

Best of luck to you and your family marv.. I know there will be a bunch of us that r gonna miss u for sure.. and now i dont have anybody to talk to about aquariums and fish.. but you still got my # so feel free to call me ne time alright

davE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123