AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What a BAD LUCK DAY!

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: What a BAD LUCK DAY!

Quote Originally Posted by MRQuad View Post
    guys, thanks a lot for the encouraging word.. i know you guys will listen to me and hear me out..

the sad thing is, i've been the hard worker on the job site.. i can tell cause i know what i am doing.. i never made a mistake, i can do 2-3 job positions in my dept.. i let every single person at work make fun of me.. tease me, pick on me.. i am fine with that.. as long as they don't throw any punches at me.. if they do, i'm gonna show them what i learned in my aikido class.. (still doing it even now)

my good boss always rely on the person that runs the line.. and that line maintainer don't like me.. so, no matter what i do to make him impress, it's useless for him cause the b**** (runs the line) made up stories that will make me bad to my boss.. and my boss never listen to my explanations..

sorry guys, i just wanna let it out.. and i want all the people here in SD will know what's been going on in my life.. you guys are a true friend..

chad, thanks for the kind offer bud.. as of now.. i am good.. i am just doing some job hunting..

thanks again guys!
    sometimes people can be really mean towards someone to get ahead themselves. i'm a firm believer in Karma though and i believe what goes around comes around. that person will get theirs!

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member

and for my lost TRIO.. OHHHHHHHHH MAN!

guys, you will never believe me.. I KILLED MY TRIO!

this is not because of the disease, I killed them..

they greet me when i entered the room.. because of what happened at work i am not focus, though i am there physically, but mentally and emotionally, i am blank..

i still did my daily routine, water changes water changes and water changes.. that will never change no matter what..

anyways, so i cleaned my 55G contest fish tank, and moved to my other discus tank 110G everything is good.. until i am up to the last tank which is my beautiful TRIO..(while doing my daily routine, i was crying inside, and telling myself why my boss let go of me)

what the heck am i thinking, i fill the tank straight from the tap 45 degrees celsius, instead of using the age water for the tank..

i did a 75% wc of the tank and i fill it up all the way.. yeah guys, i burned them alive.. i know what you guys thinking.. and i am guilty..

LESSONS LEARNED:
    please, whatever happens.. focus on what you are doing.. and if you feel like you are not in yourself, do it the next day or do it till when you are fully recovered.. that's what i learned from this issue..

again guys, sorry for all of these.. and thanks for reading..

marvin

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by avionics30 View Post
    Marvin,

No worries. I used to work for a defense contractor. They were constantly laying people off for no apparent reason. Being a contractor is not easy. You have to be the best of the best and be liked or they try and find a reason to not "need your services" anymore. Trust me, I've seen it.

Good luck with the job search and hopefuly you'll come across something a bit more permanent. They say that the job market is recovering, so that may be a good sign for you in trying to find work. My thoughts are with you.

Best wishes!
    thanks for this chad.. i appreciated it.. for now, im on the computer all the time.. just keep searching.. the company that i have worked with is a little bias.. they are more hiring someone that they've known and not the person that can perform the job.. i thought that doesn't exist here in canada, cause that's what happen in philippines too.. i guess it does exist all over the world..

Registered Member
    From Chicago, Central Michigan University during the school year.

Marvin,
    I'm very sorry to hear the bad news. I know you will bounce back soon, and I know it must be hard right now. Keep your head up, you have a great support system here on SD. You are doing a great job with the contest discus. Keep up the good work my friend. Brighter times are just ahead of you!

Blake

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    sometimes people can be really mean towards someone to get ahead themselves. i'm a firm believer in Karma though and i believe what goes around comes around. that person will get theirs!
    thanks again.. that's what exactly happens to me.. and this b**** been faking all the time and i can sense it.. oh well, i guess the job is not for me..

I dont know what to say at this point man - but just keep your head up. Something will come up and hopefully soon.
    -ian
    -----------
    Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.

Real Name
    Chris

Sorry to hear about your bad news Marvin. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and we just don't know why. I hope that you get a new pair out of the contest fish. With the economy improving you may get a better job where you are truly appreciated for all of your hard work. I know that its hard righr now but keep your chin up and remember that we're here for you.

Chris
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."~ Mahatma Gandhi

Registered Member

I know I am new here, but I just wanted to say man... I am really sorry about all of that. I killed my discus once almost exactly the same way you did... got distracted and did not pay attention to the water I was using... terrible.

I hope everything works out for you on the job front... times are so tough right now... as has already been said, just keep your head up. I have always lived by trying not to stress over things you can no longer control.

Take care!

-Rich

Ah dude, I'm so sorry about the accident. I know how it is when you lose focus. Try not to let it bum you out to much or things can fall like dominos. Trust me I know. Focus on the good things. Your family, health and your friends on SD.

Take care bud.

It was an accident Marvin.
    I am so sorry.
    Please be gentle with yourself.

Registered Member

Keep your head up bro. They are the ones who are losing out on a hard worker. I quit a job i really enjoyed due to bad management. Their loss. As for you pair, accidents happen don't stress yourself out over it. Hope you get a pair or two from the challenge fish.

Registered Member patrick richard's Avatar

Marvin,

I am sorry to hear about the misfortune that you are having as of late. Keep your head up, things always find a way of working themselves out.

Patrick

Sorry to hear of your bad luck Marvin, I wish you the best.
    "Don't count your Discus before they hatch" ............Joe

Real Name
    Jim

Marvin, So sorry about the fish. Sorry about the job. You'll bounce back and end up with something better. There's no loyalty with companies anymore and with bosses either. Hoping you find something soon.
    Jim
    Never to old to learn

Registered Member

Marvin, sorry too hear also about your misfortune. Things are starting to come around hopefully sooner then later, & even so never be down as industry always can be detrimental. Weather some like you & others don't it doesn't really matter as long as you have what they don't, a heart of gold! I really meen what I say, because I know exactly were your coming from. Keep up your head & keep on moving mate. Keep at'em, its never say never or I'll be back, your face can never be on a door enough for a job, I say!

Regards
    Ahmed
    Is there an antibiotic for aquarists!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast