ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June 22 Update!

Registered Member

Default Re: June 22 Update!

Hey Kenny,

That's some amazing growth you've put on those guys. Unless you don't work, you must drop in some food every time you walk past the tank Beautiful fish. I can't wait to see what the next few months will bring for the challenge contestants.

Kirk

Registered Member

Kenny, very nice, rapid growth, 8-10feeds what can I say apart from fabulous. With strict water conditions & heavy feedings is the way to grow some big guns! Keep up the great work!

Regards
    Ahmed
    Is there an antibiotic for aquarists!

blue acara
    Nice growth! The colour is developing very nicely too. GJ
    They are all a beautiful solid yellow, almost no striations. I am thinking i have a bunch of males. Thanks
    Ardan
    Wow! Awesome job
    Ardan
    Thanks a lot Ardan. I appreciate it
    kirkp
    Hey Kenny,
    That's some amazing growth you've put on those guys. Unless you don't work, you must drop in some food every time you walk past the tank Beautiful fish. I can't wait to see what the next few months will bring for the challenge contestants.
    Kirk, i feed them small meals. I try to keep to a schedule with their feedings to help insure they are able to digest before feeding again. I have someone feed all tanks frozen mixes 2 x a day when i am at work and my auto feeder is set for 2 x between the frozen meals. I am hoping to get a 1/2" growth in the next 4 weeks.
    Armandi_Fishcarer
    Kenny, very nice, rapid growth, 8-10feeds what can I say apart from fabulous. With strict water conditions & heavy feedings is the way to grow some big guns! Keep up the great work!
    Regards
    Ahmed
    Thanks Ahmed! I try to be consistent and patient too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12