AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: My new 130 and fish room

Default My new 130 and fish room

Here is the 130 planted tank I set up for my discus on Monday, June 29th. I wish I had stitching software so there was only one picture instead of 4, but this is the best I can do for right now.

The first four are of the aquarium from left to right as I sit in front of it (only about 3 feet away). The fifth is the best shot I can get that shows the whole tank.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jeff

Default Re: My new 130 and fish room

And here is my "fish room". It is 7 1/2' x 7 1/2'!

On the right on top is the 130, and on the bottom are 2 55's that i use for makeup water or whatever.

On the left in back is a 30 that holds one of my angelfish pairs. Barely visible at the front, from top to bottom, are a 20L that has 26 angel fry, a 29 with another angel pair (with wigglers ), and 3 10's - one of which has 10 young abn's I just got that will go in the 130 and my 150 display in the living room when they are done with QT. The other 2 10's are empty at the moment.

I have another 29 and a 20 that whenever I find the room will be put into use as well (is there an mts anonymous anywhere???).
    Jeff

I've been playing around with my camera trying to get the most natural photo possible. This isn't it, but it's getting there.
    Jeff

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Good lookin' tank Jeff! Wish I had one that big. You do have a top for that tank don't you? Discus can take a flying leap out of a tank in a split second. Many here can attest to this .
    Barb