ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 8

Default Re: Week 8

Quote Originally Posted by Armandi_Fishcarer View Post
    Bill, WoW lov'em. What you mean small in size, I think these guyz/galz are groing daily Fantastic vids, really shows the energy of them. Keep up the great job.

Regards
    Ahmed
    Hi Ahmed,
    Another good week.
    Yes, these discus are constantly on the move, I was just lucky to video them in one of their rare slow moods to take the second video and try to show the size.
    I took the video a little over 10 feet away to minimize as much camera distortion for the best size relationship to the sponge as possible.

I appreciate you taking the time for the compliments.
    Take care,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by wgtaylor View Post
    Hi Chad,

You know, I had decided from the beginning not to pull the discus out to measure each week or month the same as most contestants last year.
    Here is the best I can do right now. Caught the biggest hanging close to the sponge filter which is four and three quarter inch diameter and
    five inch from the base to top of sponge. This guy is a good four and half inch and the smallest is probably a little over four inch.

Bill

Bill,

No worries. I was just curious. I decided to pull every month just for documentation for my own curiosity. They are looking fantastic!

Best wishes!
    Chad Hughes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by avionics30 View Post
    Bill,

No worries. I was just curious. I decided to pull every month just for documentation for my own curiosity. They are looking fantastic!

Best wishes!
    Looks like everyone's discus are growing very similar but we can break out the yardsticks at week fifty. ha ha
    Everyone in this years contest are so experienced there is very little difference in growth. You are doing a great job Chad and it definitely been interesting seeing your methods to conserve water.
    You make raising discus work for your area. A pleasure watching your progress each week.

Take care,
    Bill

Registered Member

great job on them! keep up the good work..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12