ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you think of these pumps?

Default Re: What do you think of these pumps?

Well okay, then, get to work Bryan! We are awaiting pics...
    Connie
    So Many Fish... So Little Tank Space

Well, I was only going to clean out half of the room in the basement where I planned on putting the tanks, but I decided to do the whole thing instead. That way it will truly be a space dedicated to fish. I can put a work area and table for organizing shipping on one half of the room. I'd like to get the rest of the room cleaned out tomorrow and get the walls painted. I'm thinking of going with white! The dimensions have to be somewhere around 12' wide and 18' long. Should be more than enough room......for now LOL.

That'll be a nice size room, I had a living room that size years ago!
    Connie
    So Many Fish... So Little Tank Space

Sounds like a very interesteing project! I have to say that your vision and enthusiasm is excellent for a 25 year old student. I hope you own the house! LOL! Landlords typically don't like renters digging up concrete and rewiring things. Looking forward to some photos!

Best wishes!
    Chad Hughes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by poconogal View Post
    That'll be a nice size room, I had a living room that size years ago!
    Large living rooms are nice aren't they Connie? This house has a large one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by avionics30 View Post
    Sounds like a very interesteing project! I have to say that your vision and enthusiasm is excellent for a 25 year old student. I hope you own the house! LOL! Landlords typically don't like renters digging up concrete and rewiring things. Looking forward to some photos!

Best wishes!
    Thanks Chad. It probably won't be as nice as I initially wanted it to be as I just found out some things today that are making me rethink my setup/priorities. The landlord is actually my father. He's going through some tough times right now (very much an alcoholic, unemployed, depressed, etc.) and really needs some help to say the least. Not sure how he's going to come up with house payment 2 months from now. I may have to take out some massive student loans. Sorry to put a damper on the thread. I'm pretty bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by bs6749 View Post
    Large living rooms are nice aren't they Connie? This house has a large one as well.

Thanks Chad. It probably won't be as nice as I initially wanted it to be as I just found out some things today that are making me rethink my setup/priorities. The landlord is actually my father. He's going through some tough times right now (very much an alcoholic, unemployed, depressed, etc.) and really needs some help to say the least. Not sure how he's going to come up with house payment 2 months from now. I may have to take out some massive student loans. Sorry to put a damper on the thread. I'm pretty bummed.
    Ouch! Sory to hear that. With the economy in the crapper, everyone is faced with difficult decisions right now. Stay focused on school! You can't go wrong with a good education! Just pray there are jobs when you graduate. Sad but true.

Best wishes!
    Chad Hughes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was just hoping to have almost no student loans when I graduated and now that most likely won't be the case. So much for working while in school to avoid huge debt LOL.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123