this was taken earlier yesterday.. but forgot to post it in my thread..

here's the updated sizes of my contest fish.. so far so good.. again i have a hard time taking measurement while taking picture of this beauties, i am afraid that i might put them out of water for long.. man, the method that i did is risky.. right now, while i am doing my update, i was crossing my fingers that they are fine.. especially that i did a 100% water change..

they are breathing heavily.. as in heavily after the measurement, i feel pity for them.. if you can share it to me how to measure the fish accurately and safely it will greatly be appreciated..

anyways, to summarize it all.. this is base on my poor camera output.. (don't worry guys, i am trying my best to play around with the settings and make the picture more crisp, so for now, please consider this:

so far, the biggest fish and the smallest fish have a little growth on them.. the biggest fish as you can see on the picture 1 he is almost 4.75" from 4.5". and the smallest made a bit more growth this time.. in the picture he is 4.0" from 3.75" and the rest are the same size.

they are at 4" mark.