AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: NADA online show for pigeon bloods

Default NADA online show for pigeon bloods

NADA is having another online discus show. This show is for pigeon blood discus. We will accept pigeon blood based discus in this show so it will include pb's, pandas, melons and marlboros. Go to this link for more information http://www.discusnada.org/photocontest3.html about entering your discus. You do not have to be a NADA member to participate, but it would be nice if you decided to join. Thanks and good luck.
    Jerry Baer
    it's just a box of rain

Default Re: NADA online show for pigeon bloods

With all the great pigeon, melon, and marlboro pics we have seen lately this should be a great contest!

If you haven't entered your picture DO IT NOW!

Easy way to get a $25 Drs F/S GC!!
    President NADA

SOS Crew - Texas

We are extending entering the online show until October 25th, here is a link to our current entries. http://www.discusnada.org/contest/03entries.html
    Jerry Baer
    it's just a box of rain

I want to thank everyone who entered fish. The fish are now in the judges hands and hopefully they will have the winners picked in a few days. Here is a link to all 21 entries. http://www.discusnada.org/contest/03entries.html Our next show will probably start in January and will be for spotted discus.
    Jerry Baer
    it's just a box of rain

What a great entry ...21 wow . When I entered one of my Blue fish there were only four or five .
    There are some very nice fish there .

Roberto.

It was a clean sweep for Derek Ngo he took first, second and third in the show. Congratulations Derek. The winners can be viewed in this link. http://www.discusnada.org/contest/03entries.html
    Jerry Baer
    it's just a box of rain

CONGRATULATIONS Derek!!! THAT is what I'm talking about! I saw the contestants and there were some stunners in there, your fish had some tough competition but in the end.....your fish prevailed! Hell yeah.....

Everybody submitted some gorgeous fish!

Take care,

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    It was a clean sweep for Derek Ngo he took first, second and third in the show. Congratulations Derek. The winners can be viewed in this link. http://www.discusnada.org/contest/03entries.html
    Thank you Jerry and NADA for running the online show. I am very honored that my fish won. It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to compete with all the other great looking fish there.

You guys have done a excellent job on NADA's website. There were a lot of information I've learned whilst browsing there.

I wish I could make it to the 2010 show in Texas, though. That would be an awesome event with an ALL DISCUS show. Looks like it's going to be great event with all the discus gurus there. The information from the speakers alone is worth the price of admission.

Again I would like to thank you for doing a wonderful service with the shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS Derek!!! THAT is what I'm talking about! I saw the contestants and there were some stunners in there, your fish had some tough competition but in the end.....your fish prevailed! Hell yeah.....

Everybody submitted some gorgeous fish!

Take care,

Eddie
    Thanks Eddie. There were some really nice fish there that I thought would place 1st or 2nd.
    Derek

~I got "HOOKED" by the fish~

WTG Derek!!! There were definitly some very nice fish there to make the competition stiff.

Kacey