ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Challenge Wake Up!

Real Name
    Jim

Default Re: Challenge Wake Up!

I just love these fish and the way you take pictures are outstanding!!
    Jim
    Never to old to learn

Registered Member

Kenny, outstanding looking fish specimens. A great job you are doing, keep up the good job!

Regards
    Ahmed
    Is there an antibiotic for aquarists!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldadddyfunk286 View Post
    holy crap Kenny....I think you won bro! haha im just kiddin. but seriously I watch for your updates like a hawk. you really know how to grow them. I kinda know how you feel. I have a forrest albino spotted leopard, its atleast 5 inches TL now, I got this fish maybe 2 weeks before you guys got yours, got it in at the same size. so I can relate alittle bit. but you pics man, just unbelievable really. the size of those fish and the uniformity. you can really see it next to the sponge filter. Im just truely amazed at how well your doing with this group. keep up the great work!
    -Jason-
    Thanks Jason, I recently changed up my feedings which seem to be working out well so far. I have been feeding a heavier veggie/spinach/wheat germ in my b/h mix two daily and it seems to lighten them up, if you know what i mean. I really appreciate all your feed back. Thanks again bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Smith View Post
    Kenny, these guys have turned out so massive. They're very thick compared to mine. I don't feed quite as many times a day as you, though.
    They look very uniform and even in their growth.
    Great job!
    Thanks Ryan, they are filling out nicely in the last few weeks. I think they look tough!

Quote Originally Posted by fishyj View Post
    I just love these fish and the way you take pictures are outstanding!!
    Thank you Jim. i have a lot of posers in there. They love it when i take pictures. they push each other out of the way to pose for me. Silly fish

Quote Originally Posted by Armandi_Fishcarer View Post
    Kenny, outstanding looking fish specimens. A great job you are doing, keep up the good job!

Regards
    Ahmed
    Hey Ahmed, they make it easy. i am very happy with them, a outstanding group of discus.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123