AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brilliant Turquoise/Blue Snakeskin Juveniles For Sale - Rapid City, SD

Registered Member

Default Brilliant Turquoise/Blue Snakeskin Juveniles For Sale - Rapid City, SD

Hi everyone,

I have some 1.5"-4" Brilliant Turquoise X Blue Snakeskin juveniles for sale in the Rapid City, SD area. These are from several spawns over the last 6 months, so I have varying sizes/ages (all from the same pair).

Mom is a beautiful Stendker Brilliant Turquoise I picked up from Jack (Discus_KC) a few years back. Dad is a nice Blue Snakeskin I picked up from an importer in Denver many years ago. They are pictured in a post below. The pictures of the juvies below were all taken today (9-30-09).

They have been raised on live baby brine shrimp, Cyclop-eze, Micro-crabs, Colorbits, beefheart, frozen bloodworms and brine shrimp. I doubt you'll have trouble getting them to accept something new!

They receive 90% water changes daily; have everyday since their 3rd week of life.

Price is $10-25 depending on size and quantity ordered. I have more than 200 of these, so I would love to sell in quantity at a discount (I need to make room!!!). Make me an offer. You can pick them up at my home in Rapid City, or I can ship using Delta Dash or priority overnight.

I can be contacted by PM,
    at rushmorediscus@yahoo.com
    or at 605-393-5942.

Thanks all!

Rob Rombough (rushmorediscus)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rushmorediscus; 09-30-2009 at 06:45 PM.

Registered Member

Default Re: Brilliant Turquoise/Blue Snakeskin Juveniles For Sale - Rapid City, SD

Mom and dad.

Thanks again!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Brilliant Turquoise/Blue Snakeskin Juveniles For Sale - Rapid City, SD

Nice Juvies! You've done a super nice job raising them. I love the shape and pattern in the first juvi picture.

All the best in selling!

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Those Juvies look great. Wish you lived in Michigan. Or if someone wanted to split shipping costs....

Ben

I know, the turqs have a very classic pattern, I love it. I have a similar pair with eggs now and I only hope they turn out like these. BEAUTIFUL!

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Real Name
    Ricardo

i like both parents but i must say i love that turk! are selling the 4" for $25? very lovely juvies

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member Cooldadddyfunk286's Avatar

wow thats one hell of a pair...those are some amazing babies too! wish I had some tank space. some of these fish for sale in the hobbyist breeder section lately have been AWESOME!
    -Jason-
    -------------------------

Registered Member

Thanks so much for all the kind comments guys. Very much appreciated.
    I really love the classic turq pattern and coloring as well. That's the strain that got me hooked

rickztahone, I am selling the 4" for $25, but I'm definitely willing to negotiate that price for larger orders. I have absolutely no room left for new spawns, and have had to put the parents back in a community tank.

I would also be willing to drive and meet somewhere too. If someone is interested and wants to meet me half way, give me a call and we can work something out. I have a power port in the trunk of my car, so I can bring a heated/aerated setup.

Rob

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by rushmorediscus View Post
    Thanks so much for all the kind comments guys. Very much appreciated.
    I really love the classic turq pattern and coloring as well. That's the strain that got me hooked

rickztahone, I am selling the 4" for $25, but I'm definitely willing to negotiate that price for larger orders. I have absolutely no room left for new spawns, and have had to put the parents back in a community tank.

I would also be willing to drive and meet somewhere too. If someone is interested and wants to meet me half way, give me a call and we can work something out. I have a power port in the trunk of my car, so I can bring a heated/aerated setup.

Rob
    your practically giving your 4" fish away. i would jump on at least 10 of them for that price. you will absolutely no problem selling them my friend. good luck with the sale

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    your practically giving your 4" fish away. i would jump on at least 10 of them for that price. you will absolutely no problem selling them my friend. good luck with the sale
    Yes, that is why I was wondering if someone near Flint Michigan wanted to split cost for shipping. Those are GORGEOUS fish and the price is unbelieveable. I guess thats what happens when you run out of room LOL. BTW what is priority overnight to 48509 for around 6?

Ben
    Last edited by Aquaben19; 10-02-2009 at 11:34 AM. Reason: added question

Registered Member

Ben,

I'll check on that cost for you on Monday. We have a Fedex kiosk at work I can use to estimate shipping charges. I think I can get a little better rate if I ship it through there.

Rob

Registered Member

I sent you an email asking about shipping as well .

Registered Member

Ben and Phillip, I sent you a PM/email.

Rob

Registered Member

I sent you an email at your yahoo account asking about shipping and the number of 4" discus you have.

Thanks,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Nice Juvies! You've done a super nice job raising them. I love the shape and pattern in the first juvi picture.

All the best in selling!

Eddie

I love the pattern in the scond pic. Such straight, solid striations.
    Daniel - If I had a swimming pool, it would probably end up as a fish tank.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast