ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Fishking, my experience. Very Long Post.

Real Name
    Francis

Default Re: Fishking, my experience. Very Long Post.

Those discus that I got from James(fishkingdiscus) are doing fine from his last shipment.....I have accepted their offer..... and still waiting for the laboratory results and if not airborne virus and may be able to save them by giving them the right medication given by the vet to my existing stocks at home and when the new fish arrive from Mr.Chen's farm and will do own way of quarantining them.....will let everyone know when the new lab reports are out.
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Quote Originally Posted by dexchung View Post
    Dont wait before the fish roll over. once they roll around the tank. Saving them is too late.
    Thats not exactly true.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...t=fast+furious

Decisive action and the proper treatment is the key.
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Registered Member

Dear fellow Discus Keepers. I have been "part" of the purchase from James and Mandy. I have my 2 cents to add.

I talked to James, he's not running from the Simply Discus Members. He obviously is not an experienced Discus Keeper. He is admitted to me this and Mr. Chen the Dealer in my opinion is to blame. These are the reasons:

1. James was not prepared to resell Discus
    2. Was not experienced enough to QT or know proper procedure to sell Discus fish to anyone besides LFSs.
    3. Mr. Chen was looking to make a quick buck at our loss and the distributorship he created was someone that could never or should never sell discus on Simply or to any true Hobbyist.

I hear of the tens of thousands of dollars lost and it is grosses me out that this guy is sitting in Taiwan likely making a living on screwing you and me out of hard earned money. The diseases I have heard of I have heard of all my life. Something that could have been picked up from BIO of the re-seller. Or worse the Wholesaler himself doesn't care and is getting out of the business or wanted a quick buck. I heard the facts from James, there is no way to know for sure, but YOU CHECK YOUR RESELLER, you investigate and drill him to know if he's your MAN. If your a true Wholesaler? This is all very Dark Age Discus

Goes to show you NEVER EVER EVER BUY from a guy without QT, you put that QT tank in a Plastic Bubble and you Pray that it's something that will not harm you other fish, regardless of the QT which is not 100%. I am not the most experienced individual here. Though I'm guessing like myself this procedure wasn't done properly by the Buyers? Probably not, the fact that FishKing ever made it as a Sponsor the fact that James and Mandy ever sold fish is beyond me.

This is Discus. James and Mandy are nice enough people, they are in business. They do not understand what they got into business with they do not understand Discus. I do enough to say the above. I have kept and now bred Discus and dealt with all sorts of shady dealers/dealings at this point. Though my Dad does most of the heavy lifting as far as the fine tuning this is nothing new. We will all be that much more careful in the future

At this time of year I'd say lay off the guy, let bygones be bygones and the Lessons are not etched on all our foreheads, *do not buy from Nobodies.*

Sincerely Your Friend in Suffering out more money than I would like to part with and will get no reimbursement Kel!

Real Name
    Discus Hans

Quote Originally Posted by KelDiscus View Post
    Dear fellow Discus Keepers. I have been "part" of the purchase from James and Mandy. I have my 2 cents to add.

I talked to James, he's not running from the Simply Discus Members. He obviously is not an experienced Discus Keeper. He is admitted to me this and Mr. Chen the Dealer in my opinion is to blame. These are the reasons:

1. James was not prepared to resell Discus
    2. Was not experienced enough to QT or know proper procedure to sell Discus fish to anyone besides LFSs.
    3. Mr. Chen was looking to make a quick buck at our loss and the distributorship he created was someone that could never or should never sell discus on Simply or to any true Hobbyist.

I hear of the tens of thousands of dollars lost and it is grosses me out that this guy is sitting in Taiwan likely making a living on screwing you and me out of hard earned money. The diseases I have heard of I have heard of all my life. Something that could have been picked up from BIO of the re-seller. Or worse the Wholesaler himself doesn't care and is getting out of the business or wanted a quick buck. I heard the facts from James, there is no way to know for sure, but YOU CHECK YOUR RESELLER, you investigate and drill him to know if he's your MAN. If your a true Wholesaler? This is all very Dark Age Discus

Goes to show you NEVER EVER EVER BUY from a guy without QT, you put that QT tank in a Plastic Bubble and you Pray that it's something that will not harm you other fish, regardless of the QT which is not 100%. I am not the most experienced individual here. Though I'm guessing like myself this procedure wasn't done properly by the Buyers? Probably not, the fact that FishKing ever made it as a Sponsor the fact that James and Mandy ever sold fish is beyond me.

This is Discus. James and Mandy are nice enough people, they are in business. They do not understand what they got into business with they do not understand Discus. I do enough to say the above. I have kept and now bred Discus and dealt with all sorts of shady dealers/dealings at this point. Though my Dad does most of the heavy lifting as far as the fine tuning this is nothing new. We will all be that much more careful in the future

At this time of year I'd say lay off the guy, let bygones be bygones and the Lessons are not etched on all our foreheads, *do not buy from Nobodies.*

Sincerely Your Friend in Suffering out more money than I would like to part with and will get no reimbursement Kel!
    Maybe i do see it all wrong, but I think this is a very strange post. Everybody is allowed to post what they want (within the Simply rules)

But what really hit me wrong and than I mean REALLY WRONG is:

before I say something can you explain this to me a little more? What's different in selling to private people as to a store?? It's the same Discus that suffer or not??

Hans
    I've changed the Discus World.
    Visit our online store at: www.discusfishstore.com
    All advice I give, is because I've good results with it, you're free to copy it. It's not a rule, it's just my way. Ohhhh and don't take me serious, I'm most of the time kidding

Kel,

I have no clue where you are coming from but this matter was laid to rest already, your post is just going to serve to inflame things again...

Al, Paul, Dan...can we please close this thread? Please!

Rod

Agree with Rod on this, for now the thread is closed as it's purpose has been served.
    Paul

Comfortably numb.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516