Hi all,
I've set up a new Sub-board in this section where we will allow hobbyists that want to document their home bred fry's growth to do so in their own sub board. The Hobbyist will have to contact me when they have a batch of fry and I will set up the section for them. They will act as moderator of that section and can chose for it to be interactive where others can post comments or if they want to just make it a documention of the fry without others commenting.

If the members do a good job with updates I will leave their subboard there with the hopes that the Hobbyist breeder continues updates thru months to adulthood... If the updates lag, then I will remove their sub-board and move the threads there to the appropriate part of this forum. I will be setting these sections up as people request them of me. So in order to participate here, you need to make a commitment to the forum.

The Sub Boards I set up here are only to be used for documenting a pairs frys and growth and development..

Please contact me by Pm if you have a group of home bred fry that you want to document here from egg on up.

Thanks,
al