ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordering Mals freeze dried black worms

SimplyDiscus Sponsor

Default Ordering Mals freeze dried black worms

I know some of you are having trouble ordering through my web page and I am very sorry about that. If you are having trouble please email me or send me a message so I can sort it out. I have also received an email from a member but the email address that was given isn't working, Larry, so can you please contact me through the forum and I will get straight back to you.

I would also like to apologise to those members who requested a sample of the dried worms and were very disappointed in not getting the same size pack that I sent out to those members who volunteered to trial the worms. I have sent out a lot of samples recently and if they were all as big as the packs I would have nothing to sell

All the best for the new year,

Mal

Default Re: Ordering Mals freeze dried black worms

Yea Mal, that explains it. Friday night I ordered via PayPal a 10 gram cube package and although it looked like the transaction was completed I got nothing from paypal and no money was sent from there as yet. Keep us informed and I'll try again when PayPal is working for you. Thanks.
    I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.. - W. C. Fields
    Joan R

Yup, just zipped through 300 grams and placed another order yesterday. These worms are PHENOMENAL!!! Fish are growing at an alarming rate, thick too!

Thanks Mal!

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

If you are having trouble getting them, shoot Mal a email. My order in early Dec didn't go through paypal for some reason. After corresponding with Mal, he gave me a new paypal address to use and had my order packed and ready to go.

Registered Member diamond_discus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmC View Post
    I know some of you are having trouble ordering through my web page and I am very sorry about that. If you are having trouble please email me or send me a message so I can sort it out. I have also received an email from a member but the email address that was given isn't working, Larry, so can you please contact me through the forum and I will get straight back to you.

I would also like to apologise to those members who requested a sample of the dried worms and were very disappointed in not getting the same size pack that I sent out to those members who volunteered to trial the worms. I have sent out a lot of samples recently and if they were all as big as the packs I would have nothing to sell

Mal
    Mal:
    I just sent you a PM with my shipping address and email. Thanks.
    -Larry

Registered Member

I just received my sample and my fish LOVE them. They all acted like they were starving, from the discus, to the barbs and the tetras. I have ordered some as a permanent staple. Thank-you!

Where can I buy these?
    Tom
    ----------------------
    75 DT (couple angels and some loaches for now); 30 Gal Peacock Mantis/Reef Habitat;

Quote Originally Posted by tcmemphisbbq View Post
    Where can I buy these?
    http://www.blackworms.com.au/TA/

Registered Member diamond_discus's Avatar

I have also received an email from a member but the email address that was given isn't working, Larry, so can you please contact me through the forum and I will get straight back to you.
    Mal
    Mal, I recevied your sample .. Thank you very much. My fishes seems to like your FDBW even more than the frozen blood worm. They attack the new food right away but it took them a few days to eat the floating one .. I have one tank that has high current flow that would keep moving those floating worm up and down the tank .. It's quite a scene to see the discus hunting and fighting for the worm.

I will be ordering a whole bunch very soon. Thanks again.

I just placed an order, selected Paypal to pay for it, changed the shipping address to my work address, and it brought me back to your site directly after that. Then I got an email confirming my order but telling me to send a check. I want to pay using Paypal though. Any idea what happened?
    My planted, 72 gal, discus tank:
    http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=74968

Mal
    Mal

I'm a new forum member and just recently stumbled onto this thread. I was just wondering what the food analysis looks like for the freeze dried black worms. I did not see anything on your web site.

Thanks!

Yes, I'm curious too. And how do they compare nutritionally to the live black worms?
    Mama Bear

Quote Originally Posted by gwrace View Post
    Mal

I'm a new forum member and just recently stumbled onto this thread. I was just wondering what the food analysis looks like for the freeze dried black worms. I did not see anything on your web site.

Thanks!
    Never mind I found this from a previous post that Mal made. With these kinds of numbers it's no wonder the fish grow so quickly.

Crude protein 66.35%
    Crude Fat 13.87
    Crude Fibre 0.24
    Moisture 5%

Thanks for that. I'd missed it.
    Mama Bear

The link above is no longer working.

Does anyone know how I can go about ordering some of these?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast