AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Mal!

Thumbs up Thanks Mal!

Just received my second order of Freeze Dried Blackworms! These will definitely part of my fishes regular diet. Fry, juvies, adults, breeders.......they all LOVE them. Awesome growth food and easy to feed. The best part is they are super clean, no debris in the tank and not one single worm is left over.

They arrived super fast too! Thanks a ton Mal!

Take care,
    Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Registered Member

Default Re: Thanks Mal!

I agree Eddie. I will be ordering more myself, and replacing the FBW's with these. My fish go nuts for them...Bill

Registered Member

You'll def love them Eddie. I still have a lot left from my trial . I will be testing it out on my baby discus once I purchase my 29gal breeding tank.

Quote Originally Posted by philip69285 View Post
    You'll def love them Eddie. I still have a lot left from my trial . I will be testing it out on my baby discus once I purchase my 29gal breeding tank.
    Oh, I know how good they are as this is my second order from Mal. Cubes are the way to go, most of my fish just tear the cubes up while floating. Easy feed and high in protein. My fry love the worms too, I chop them up finely and they go bananas for them.

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

Real Name
    Matt

Sounds good. I think this is the route I'll be going once I get that pair from Eric. So many good reviews. Have these replaced frozen for anyone all together?
    -Matt

Registered Member

I dont feed frozen LOL. Well sometimes and I mean sometimes I feed my beefheart mix but thats it. Other then that I dont need the frozen stuff unless Im trying to make a sick fish eat again which I havent had problems with in a long long time LOL.

ok mal ive tried your web site 20 times cant get the dry worms ordered.it keeps telling me im out of time???? give me your email address and i will do it that way...

well i found your e-mail right where it should have been,sent money and thanks for the free sample dave

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-n00b View Post
    Sounds good. I think this is the route I'll be going once I get that pair from Eric. So many good reviews. Have these replaced frozen for anyone all together?
    These really are the deal Matt, your fish will love them!

All the best,

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

I got a sample of the loose worms several months ago. I put way too many in and had a big mess to clean up as my guys do not like to pick food from the top. They floated too much. I ordered the cubes and will try again, maybe soaking the cube will keep the worms in mid tank area?
    I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.. - W. C. Fields
    Joan R

Real Name
    Matt

Yeah Eddie how do you feed? Soak first or just throw in?
    -Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-n00b View Post
    Yeah Eddie how do you feed? Soak first or just throw in?
    I prefer to use the cubes, I just stick my hands down into the tank and press the cube against the glass. It sticks pretty well until they tear it all apart. Then the worms will float to the top, but this has trained them to go for them at the top and now I can just toss a cube in, they get them at the top. The loose worms, I soak in Pro-More for my pairs.

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

Registered Member

Thumbs up Re: Thanks Mal!

we also got a sample and the fish loved them... we will ordering some here soon. you would have thought they were kids in a candy store

I got my cubes today and they got gobbled up in no time. I figured what to do with the floaters. I usually turn my filters off when feeding but since I have pre-filters I can leave them on and just turn down the flow to low. This keeps the worms flowing throughout the tank and the fish go for them as they are moving around. I stuck the cube to the glass and the CT pulled it off in seconds flat and tried to swallow the whole thing. Next time I'll break it into three pieces and then spread them out at both ends and middle of tank. The good thing is they like these now, and so do the new juvies!
    I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.. - W. C. Fields
    Joan R

Quote Originally Posted by joanr View Post
    I got my cubes today and they got gobbled up in no time. I figured what to do with the floaters. I usually turn my filters off when feeding but since I have pre-filters I can leave them on and just turn down the flow to low. This keeps the worms flowing throughout the tank and the fish go for them as they are moving around. I stuck the cube to the glass and the CT pulled it off in seconds flat and tried to swallow the whole thing. Next time I'll break it into three pieces and then spread them out at both ends and middle of tank. The good thing is they like these now, and so do the new juvies!
    Thats great Joan, it really puts some size on the fish too, and FAST! My DRSG are like fully grown now! LOL

Take care,

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast