ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jan 20 update

Registered Member Cooldadddyfunk286's Avatar

Default Re: Jan 20 update

hey Ken, glad things are lookin up and your startin to feel better! I love the pics...I cant get over how big and uniform and beautiful that group is. I know nothing is PERFECT, but you grew yours out as close to perfect as it gets IMO. Keep it up bro! take care, I hope you feel better my friend.
    -Jason-
    -------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    They are gorgeous Kenny! So super nice! Great pictures Natalia!

Awesome work my friend and your girlfriend is doing some good things too!

All the best,

Eddie
    Thanks Eddie, they are adjusted to the dry food now and color is back. you will see in my next post the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Disgirl View Post
    Beautiful discus! What a girlfriend you have Kenny, she's doing a great job and is also a photographer I see! Get well soon!
    Barb
    Barb, she is the best! everything she does is perfect! when i approach the tank now they look right around me looking for her.lol Thanks Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Ed13 View Post
    Looking Good!

BTW, no disrespect but I kinsda like Natalia's pictures better
    j/k Take care
    LOL, so do i. Thanks Pal

Quote Originally Posted by Jhhnn View Post
    Your fish are stunning examples of how to do it right- absolutely magnificent.

Take care of yourself and heal up quickly. I've had some back trouble myself, not to the point of needing surgery, so I sympathize entirely. Once you're well enough, work with your healthcare provider about exercise therapy. It's made a world of difference for me in the long run. I'm not fond of exercise for it's own sake, but I am fond of the results...
    Thanks John, after my next treatment i am scheduled to start therapy. I am hoping to get my core strong enough to eliminate the need for any more surgeries. Thank you very much for the kind words.

Registered Member

hey, i hope you have fully recovered..

as what the other posters mentioned.. your fish are doing great, i can tell by the picture.. and man, they are fat and healthy!

keep it up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12