AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Australian Blackworms are here in USA

Registered Member

Default Re: Australian Blackworms soon to be in USA....

Placed an order on Friday and it was shipped out the same day. Thank you for the fast shipment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by btrast18 View Post
    Placed an order on Friday and it was shipped out the same day. Thank you for the fast shipment!!!
    My Pleasure! I do try and ship daily.Its important to me that I get your orders to you as quickly as I can.I'm a one man show so it doesn't always go as planned but thats rare, Thanks for your order! Please let me know if you have any questions when you receive it.

Thanks Again!

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Jacob

Quote Originally Posted by btrast18 View Post
    Al always ships so fast that I'm almost positive he actually lives at a post office.

Registered Member

Default Re: Australian Blackworms are here in USA

Ordered on 1/7/24 and received the worms today 1/11/24! Also got a nice personal email from Al (owner) who offered up advice and help with anything I might need. The worms were loved by me and my discus! I generally buy from a national dealer who is about a half hour drive from me. The blackworms I get from him are TWICE the price and the quality isn't as good as Al's product. They stick better to my glass. My fish rip off the previous cubes I used within 5-10 seconds. These actually stay on the glass until the end. Now everyone gets a fair share at them instead of the more aggressive feeders getting a big chunk and swimming away with it. Great product, great service, absolutely great price!!

Default Re: Australian Blackworms are here in USA

Quote Originally Posted by jwcarlson View Post
    Al always ships so fast that I'm almost positive he actually lives at a post office.
    Lol..Thank you Jacob!

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman40 View Post
    Ordered on 1/7/24 and received the worms today 1/11/24! Also got a nice personal email from Al (owner) who offered up advice and help with anything I might need. The worms were loved by me and my discus! I generally buy from a national dealer who is about a half hour drive from me. The blackworms I get from him are TWICE the price and the quality isn't as good as Al's product. They stick better to my glass. My fish rip off the previous cubes I used within 5-10 seconds. These actually stay on the glass until the end. Now everyone gets a fair share at them instead of the more aggressive feeders getting a big chunk and swimming away with it. Great product, great service, absolutely great price!!
    Thank you so much! I'm glad you and your fish are happy!

Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617