ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jehmco Frozen Bloodworms

Default Re: Jehmco Frozen Bloodworms

With all the issues with identity theft theses days, I kind of like the old fashioned call in your order and you get to talk to someone...not voicemail, no call management systems routing me to the right department, no automated emails...NICE!

I've actually have been contemplating not ordering online any more with all that you have to go through sometimes when these systems don't work right and stop using my credit card online. I guess I'm just skeptical that all the technology and security protocols aren't going to be able to keep ahead of the genius hackers.

Just my thoughts though.

Registered Member diamond_discus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David Rose View Post
    With all the issues with identity theft theses days, I kind of like the old fashioned call in your order and you get to talk to someone...not voicemail, no call management systems routing me to the right department, no automated emails...NICE!

I've actually have been contemplating not ordering online any more with all that you have to go through sometimes when these systems don't work right and stop using my credit card online. I guess I'm just skeptical that all the technology and security protocols aren't going to be able to keep ahead of the genius hackers.

Just my thoughts though.
    So David, are you suggesting we should be calling you for all future group buy ?

Quote Originally Posted by diamond_discus View Post
    So David, are you suggesting we should be calling you for all future group buy ?

Not at all, since we have instant messaging (PMs), SD posts, email and PayPal available to us. That's pretty much the standard for SD Sponsors

I prefer live blackworms from Aquatic Foods, also a sponsor here, to the frozen bloodworms. I've been using them close to a year now with excellent results. They are always clean, and arrive the next day. Dan and Jennifer are good people. If you have to order them anyway, for only a little more you can get live food. I usually get a order twice a month of several pounds, and don't even notice the few extra bucks for them in the long run. They also have frozen bloodworms, as stated above, but the blackworms are superior IMO. I haven't gotten around to trying the freeze dried ones from Al yet. Just been putting it off, one of my faults I guess.
    Darrell

I'm definitely going to give them a try. Thanks Darrell!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123