AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Just tried out Mals FD Blackworms

Default Just tried out Mals FD Blackworms

I have six small Stendker discus that I received from Hans. I received my order of cubed BW's from Al in Connecticut. At first the fish did not know what to make of the wad of worms stuck to the side of the tank. But that did not last long. Within minutes they were gone.

Of course I do have to say that these fish from Hans must have some piglet blood in them somewhere because they love to eat....

Thanks Mal for a great product.

David

SimplyDiscus Sponsor

Default Re: Just tried out Mals FD Blackworms

Quote Originally Posted by gwrace View Post
    I have six small Stendker discus that I received from Hans. I received my order of cubed BW's from Al in Connecticut. At first the fish did not know what to make of the wad of worms stuck to the side of the tank. But that did not last long. Within minutes they were gone.

Of course I do have to say that these fish from Hans must have some piglet blood in them somewhere because they love to eat....

Thanks Mal for a great product.

David
    You are very welcome, and I am so glad that you all have taken to this new product. I am in the process of buying a new freeze drier and I plan in the future to freeze dry my whole production of black worms, because I really do believe that the dried worms are every bit as good as live, if not better.

Mal

Default Re: Just tried out Mals FD Blackworms

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmC View Post
    You are very welcome, and I am so glad that you all have taken to this new product. I am in the process of buying a new freeze drier and I plan in the future to freeze dry my whole production of black worms, because I really do believe that the dried worms are every bit as good as live, if not better.

Mal
    Mal

Just wanted to let you know that I also received the order from Australia today. Thanks for the free samples much appreciated.

David