ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: NADA Show

Default NADA Show

John do you happen to know the size of the tanks ? I want to bring my own top but want to make sure I have the right size. I sent an email to Jerry asking about Discus check in times and dates do you have any knowledge of this.

Thanks
    George
    George

Registered Member John_Nicholson's Avatar

Default Re: NADA Show

George We will be using standard 20 gallon tanks. Off of the top of my head I do not know the exact measurements. We have been discussing the check in times and while it is not official yet I think if the fish are there by 10:00 on Saturday it would be fine. I would like to see them there on Friday but I understand the demands of travel. Glad to hear that you are bringing fish. I am looking forward to finally meeting you after all of these years.

-john

Thanks John I will go over to one of the local pet stores and measure one of their tanks and get some glass cut.
    George

George I did send you a reply so hopefully you received it. This might sound strange to some. We will have saran wrap and scotch tape on hand at the show. This can be used to make a top for your tank if you don't want to do what George is planning.
    Jerry Baer
    it's just a box of rain