AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: New Cones

Registered Member

Default New Cones

Thank you Barb so much for sending out my replacement cone for the one that broke the first time around (which I still have LOL)... its hard to throw away a piece of art even tho its broken. You went over and beyond with sending me a second cone for free I was wondering why the box was so big. Thank you so much Barb and the cards are a nice little touch . Here is a picture of the cones recieved from barb.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Default Re: New Cones

You're welcome Philip. Good luck with lots of spawns on them. Show us the fry when you get them! When I wrap up the cones now to ship I am thinking about the kids who have a class where they have to drop an egg off a roof and keep it unbroken in some special container . Maybe I need to put each cone inside a pillow, inside a box!
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

Registered Member

Hahahaha.. well you did very good with these cones . I failed that part of the class but then again I listened to my dad since he said he knew what to do instead of doing what I wanted to hahahahaha. But it was still fun .

Real Name
    Ricardo

those look great Barb

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Thanks Ricardo! Let me know if you ever want one!
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!