AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Dogs like Mals worms too!

Default Dogs like Mals worms too!

Grrrr just bought 50gram of cubes from Al - got home last night, cat knock baggie I had them in on floor, dog ate the whole dang bag...... I know she did it to cause soon as I picked up the bag she got that guilty look and slunk away hehehe - dang it.... 30bux down the tubes and no worms! - Gotta order more now lol

Tom
    Tom
    ----------------------
    75 DT (couple angels and some loaches for now); 30 Gal Peacock Mantis/Reef Habitat;

Default Re: Dogs like Mals worms too!

That's a pricy doggie treat!
    Chad Hughes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah tell me about it.... i couldnt believe it, they literally licked the bag clean, i only knew it was that because A I couldnt find my worms and B found a couple small dried pieces inside the bag......grrrrrrrrr
    Tom
    ----------------------
    75 DT (couple angels and some loaches for now); 30 Gal Peacock Mantis/Reef Habitat;

Quote Originally Posted by tcmemphisbbq View Post
    Grrrr just bought 50gram of cubes from Al - got home last night, cat knock baggie I had them in on floor, dog ate the whole dang bag...... I know she did it to cause soon as I picked up the bag she got that guilty look and slunk away hehehe - dang it.... 30bux down the tubes and no worms! - Gotta order more now lol

Tom
    Bummer Tom hey do me a favor, tell your cat and dog the catnip and bone are in the mail.

-al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

NO doubt LOL - I looked for the worms for about half hour before figuring it out.... no trace of them on the floor or couch or anywhere, they musta really loved them cause they ate EVERY CRUMB.... didnt even leave a cube for my poor fishys at all hehe -

I've had Lady, our sheltie for over 10 years, the guilty look she had was priceless..... gonna have to start putting them in the cabinet - cats and dogs seem to be conspiring together....
    Tom
    ----------------------

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Wonder if she has a stomach ache? I don't think worms are her regular diet! BTW, Shelties are my favorite dog! Had one when I was little. Hide your next batch of worms! Reminds me of a friend who made a lemon meringue pie for guests. After dinner she went to the kitchen to get it and no pie! Had no idea where it went until midnight when her Golden Retriever was violently sick under her bed and threw it all up! The dog was sick for awhile.
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

I caught my Toy Poodle with a bag the other evening. Luckily, I got her before she had a chance to get at them.
    Mama Bear

She didnt act sick at all but ive seen her eat some crazy things over the years, she doesnt learn... great dog, smart as a whip but like alot of HUMANS, lacks real common sense hehe -
    Guess if the discus thing doesnt work out for Mal he can always sell them as dog treats LOL
    Tom
    ----------------------

my dog ate the diskusin before..the food made out of bugs..yuk...
    i better hide mine. she would be up to a whole bag im sure..well hope she gets a shiny coat..

Registered Member

My dog would gladly eat every fish food he can get his jowls around--I have to make sure it's all up too high for him to get too.....but then again, he likes to eat other dogs' poop too.....fine dog, fine dog.
    Harriett