AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discus get together in Milpitas CA.

Registered Member

Default Re: Discus get together in Milpitas CA.

Cliff
    fish shops and tea, sound good to me. If I have chance, will grab Perry with me. By the way, do we have enough people to form a meeting group, where are all the bay area discus gang

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by discusvast View Post
    Cliff
    fish shops and tea, sound good to me. If I have chance, will grab Perry with me. By the way, do we have enough people to form a meeting group, where are all the bay area discus gang
    Hi Si,
    I called some Discus hobbyists and some are interested, so we narrow the date down to
    the end of May or the first couple of weeks of June. We have Richard(Shingulra Discus)
    with DVDs of Schmidt's Discus, also of Wattley's talk on DVD and different variety of
    DVDs on Discus. Also if we have at least a dozen people I will donate some Discus and BrineShrimp Eggs for a free raffle. Alan has been going to some of the BayAreaDiscus
    Meeting in the past so I will give him a call also. We can have a round table discussion
    if everyone wants, a few already ask if I can do a talk about artifically raising Discus.
    My suggestion would be to combine both meetings for a larger outcome.

Cliff

Registered Member

Hello Everyone,

Hi Cliff , Hank, and Si...... It would be great to narrow in the date for the meeting . Late May might work for me too.

It would be nice to learn the inside trade of artificial-rearing for discus from Cliff...
    I can donate some equipments too.

Perry

Registered Member

Cliff, Perry
    you guys are very generous to donate free discus, brine shrimp eggs, and equipments. See what's else I can bring to the meeting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12