ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Registration fees

Registered Member

Default Registration fees

Quick question, as I'm budgeting to see if I can possibly make it out, If I am not going to show a discus, but want to attend the dinner, that is just $40 correct? the $45 fee is if I wish to show discus on Saturday?

Thanks for the clarification!

p.s. the dress is one of the biggest reasons I'd want to come!

Default Re: Registration fees

I think it's more like $45 (covers the required annual NADA membership) to attend the show and an additional $40 for the dinner. Total would be $85. If you are already a member of NADA and you are current you may only have to pay for the dinner.

I still think John should charge for the "freak" show. LOL! Hey, it's all for NADA!

Best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by JaredP View Post
    Quick question, as I'm budgeting to see if I can possibly make it out, If I am not going to show a discus, but want to attend the dinner, that is just $40 correct? the $45 fee is if I wish to show discus on Saturday?

Thanks for the clarification!

p.s. the dress is one of the biggest reasons I'd want to come!
    Chad Hughes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL, the dress is strangely popular!

The $40 banquet fee is for the BBQ buffet dinner, including MC, speaker, and awards presentation. The $45 is to attend the speaker sessions and includes the one year NADA membership.

Please let us know if we can provide any additional info. Hope to see you in Texas!

Thanks,
    -jim
    President NADA

SOS Crew - Texas

Registered Member

That's right! Completly forgot about the great presentations going on, and for some reason was just thinking it was a entry fee! We will see what can work out! I've been talking with a few local discus adicts and we'll see what I can make happen!

(sadly in August there is a big family reunion that goes 2 weeks, so it's cutting my spare cash =( )