AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My fish room

Registered Member

Default Re: My fish room

Quote Originally Posted by acroken View Post
    Thanks for the link Pete. That is a great site, super informative. Lou aka wet fish is amazing to say the least. Great site and i am surly going to be spending some time there. it does confirm that my idea is pretty much on point but i like his water return concept, pushing return water at different levels. These guys (and females) are some pretty serious fish breeders and i love how in depth they get in design and concepts. There are some incredible tap water treatment post which i have been digesting. Good stuff

Thanks Again Kenny
    lou is a great builder and is overflowing with info, his designs save alot of time and headache that is for sure, he helped me with my ozone reactor for treating my tap water, let me tell ya he is a guru for sure. I like the ideas of draining form both top and bottom my self, it is time consuming doing it that way but will pay off, I just got my bulkheads for 3 240s and plan on using the same design. good luck with your build

Default Re: My fish room

Lou is a DIY guru !!! His top-bottom drain is an amazing idea(and there is a model wich need no dreeling at all) .I have kept all of his constraction's pictures .Still trying to understand the ozone reactor

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345