AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pepsi

Default Re: Pepsi

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles View Post
    As long as the can says diet Dr. Pepper and does not contain the words "caffiene free" I'm happy. I would much rather live a shorter life with my Dr. Pepper than a long life without it.

Chris
    Dang Chris, Diet Dr. Pepper. Really? I tried that stuff because they claimed it tastes like regular Dr. Pepper. NOT! That stuff is awful!
    Darrell

Real Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell Ward View Post
    Dang Chris, Diet Dr. Pepper. Really? I tried that stuff because they claimed it tastes like regular Dr. Pepper. NOT! That stuff is awful!

You get used to it. I drink it pretty much all day. With the full octane stuff I'm climbing the walls by noon.

Chris
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."~ Mahatma Gandhi

No Soda here for me... Though I usually buy a few bottles of coke or pepsi when its on sale... Great for cleaning that hardwater scale off tanks

Just kidding there... stuffs too toxic for tanks..

Just Coffee, asian tea, and of course ales and vino here depending on the mood or needs......Thank you very much... Just the basics.

-al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Registered Member

I like Dr. Pepper. Dr. says I should drink caffeen free but that stuff tast awfull. I do drink coke but only with my wiskey. I am not much of a beer drinker but I will say I tasted some home brew at the NADA and I was quite impressed.

Wade

Diet anything has sacarin in it. Leaves that nasty after taste in yer mouth!!

Gatorade... (Berry Rain) is a stapple for me durin the summer. If they dont have Berry Rain, its Arizona Sweet Tea for .99...

I like Dr Pepper, but I dont drink it cept on a few occasions when I am gettin a grinder for lunch.

I love Coke but dont drink it by itself! I hate coke by itself!! I need to mix some whiskey in with it for it to taste good.
    Mark

most drinks they sell have the poisons whether they are HFCS or chemicals. ONLY gatorade is made with fruit sugars. ( this is for performance). and other countreis use sucrose. which isn't poison like HFCS. For me no soda only some perrier, Sharbat, and tea, with the occasional coffee. As we develop new methods for sweetners and preservativies, we will realize that the farther from nature you get you get more unhealthy. for instance many skin creams contain heavy metals that can acutally make your skin wrinkle.

Registered Member

Cool Re: Pepsi

It's amazing how replies to a post can get you all fired up I was about to let loose....lol what's the point..... Meehhhh ** Pops open a Dr. Pepper pours into a large frosted mug turns around and watches the fish swim around the tank**
    75 Gallon Discus tank //75 Gallon Community >> Bosami Rainbows, Tetras, //100 gallon "bucket" Oscars Tank //55 gallon Chichlid tank //180 slated to be a discus show tank

Quote Originally Posted by jberg583 View Post
    It's amazing how replies to a post can get you all fired up I was about to let loose...
    John...Dont let us hold ya up my friend!!
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by JaredP View Post
    Who buy's Pepsi anyway? Coke is WAY better.

ALSO, this is a false urban legend.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blpepsi-can.htm
    agreed: seriously, rum and pepsi??
    Jennie,

Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten

Tito

Do I really need to mention that once upon a time in this country good christian folk doned a white sheet - hung a dark skinned human being on a tree - then the next morning on Sunday sang hymns in Church?

the word G O D - means something different to many people. So when you think about it - there are many people today in this country that beleive in GOD but just not maybe according to the way you may beleive. I think that's what makes America unique. And since it is politically correct to not fight over GOD then the best thing to do is to take GOD out of all things normal - like a Can of Pepsi.

But to say this is a Christian country or that it was started as a Judeao Christian country at best is laughable.

For the record - I do beleive in the GOD of Abraham, Issac and Jacob and I beleive in the Messiah Yahshua.

AND NONE OF THIS WAS SAID FIRED UP. IM QUITE HAPPY AS I WRITE THIS. SMILE
    Last edited by Tito; 07-29-2010 at 09:52 AM.

Coke tastes too salty for me so its diet Pepsi, sorry Hans.
    Mark

Tito

I can do Coke or Pepsi - but with no Caffeine! I get high on life.

Real Name
    Chris

[QUOTE=Tito;668329]Do I really need to mention that once upon a time in this country good christian folk doned a white sheet - hung a dark skinned human being on a tree - then the next morning on Sunday sang hymns in Church?

Whether or not someone believes in God has nothing to do with whether or not they are a decent human being.

Chris
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."~ Mahatma Gandhi

Not to be offensive to anybody religous here but religion is an old fashioned form of control over a population. So God should not be on that can anyways. but either way you can believe as you wish in The US.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345