ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 8.5" Royal Solomon's, Wattley turq's...Jordan Hatcheries is FULLY STOCKED !!!

Default Re: 8.5" Royal Solomon's, Wattley turq's...Jordan Hatcheries is FULLY STOCKED !!!

This is the greatest site in the world. If every other place I went was this pleasing I might not be antisocial!!!

Robert

Default Re: 8.5" Royal Solomon's, Wattley turq's...Jordan Hatcheries is FULLY STOCKED !!!

Glad you finally got the stock you wanted Dale,can't wait to seethe pic's either.
    Mark

Ok, HERE WE GO :-)

I wish I knew how to put a picture so it shows on the entire page, but like I always said, I'm computer illiterate :-(

Might as well start from the top.

This is the BEST of the lot. It's a Solomon Royal at almost 8 inches. OF COURSE, he refuses to cooperate for anyone's picture, so I'm including the collection stations and my feeble attempts
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here is Solomon male # 2. Almost 8" as well

Registered Member

Saving up money now for the future F1's, Goodluck and very nice fish

Registered Member

Hey Dale,

Absolutely Stunning!!!!

Big and beautiful...love the blue striations on the body of the discus. Would love to see a pic of the female Solomon also...interested in what the heavy center bar looks like.

Thanks again for sharing pics of these beautiful wilds.

Lester

Holy cow! Those are some nice ones Dale!

Here's BIG MAMA :-) She's a 8.5 "long and 2"+ thick Solomon , center bar female. To give you and idea how robust these fish are, I've included a picture of her with a 6" Cuipeua ....get the idea with a "normal" fish as reference ??

Registered Member

WOW Thats gonna be fun breeding yikes that male is monster

Quote Originally Posted by dalejordan View Post
    Here's BIG MAMA :-) She's a 8.5 "long and 2"+ thick Solomon , center bar female. To give you and idea how robust these fish are, I've included a picture of her with a 6" Cuipeua ....get the idea with a "normal" fish as reference ??
    Sorry that was the male beside the Cuipeua...you get the idea :-)

Registered Member

Mr.Dale are you going to be offering your future Fry for sale across Canada ?

Here is something ENTIRELY new. This is simply being called Lago y-07. It's a neighboring lake to Solomon. Fish have similar characteristics, but I seen the red and center bar in this female and couldn't resist. Her shape is a little off, but for those of you have bred red fish before ( rt's ) , you know that sometimes the ugliest of females can produce the nicest offspring !!

Couldn't get a good picture, so here's the facilities of both male and very red female!!
    Last edited by dalejordan; 04-23-2010 at 09:42 PM.

pictures would help :-)

Here is one of the "blotchy" Cuipeua , big Mama and the Y-07 female

Completely amazing Dale! They are some of the nicest wilds I've ever seen and monsterous too! The male next to the other fish shows their insane size!

This female is easily my favorite, would love to have some of her offspring!

Looks like you've got a killer collection to work with, very envious!

Take care,

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast