ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: What did I miss?

Default What did I miss?

I missed the meeting last Sunday the 2nd. SEDE-wise, what did you guys figure out?

Default Re: What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by DiscusChris View Post
    I missed the meeting last Sunday the 2nd. SEDE-wise, what did you guys figure out?
    Well, you couldn't be there so we didn't meet.............................well, you and a lot of others. Chad wasn't there and Roger had a commitment with his daughter after the AAAA meeting, so we didn't informally meet. We did have a very nice group of discus lovers there though. Several from Alabama (Birmingham and Anniston) who I believe will continue to come to the AAAA meetings.

We do need to talk about when we want to have our first official meeting and start working toward setting it up. We had originally said sometime after the NADA convention which would make it sometime the end of June. Needs to be a weekend so the out of towners have a opportunity to make it. Anyone with suggestions?

Registered Member

I would really like to attend the meeting, its about a 3 hour ride depending on the hiway patrol presence, lol My work schedule is really up in the air from week to week, we had a guy get in a bike accident so now we are working 14 on 1 day off then 6 on 1 off and back again...
    All I can tell my boss is PAY ME!!!!
    For sure keep me posted as to maybe a definate date and I might an trade a day with one of the other mechanics on my shift
    Ron

Larry, ill be on vacation on the 18th-22nd of June. Im down for ANY other time in June.