ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Angels Plus

Default Angels Plus

Just wanted to give Angels Plus a good review. I ordered some deworming flake from them on Thursday and it arrived today. Great Packaging.

I started a treatment on all of my tanks tonight and all the fish attacked the garlic based medicated flake.

Thank you Angels Plus.
    Ben
    Aspiring Hobbyist Breeder

Default Re: Angels Plus

I just ordered the same stuff and started deworming mine also. First feeding only had about half my fish eat some food the rest of them won't even touch it. I have some very picky eaters in my tank. I am giving them a second feeding today will see what happens tonight

Angels Plus does have good flakes. All my fish eat their flake well. I like how he uses the same base in his regular flakes and medicated flakes so your fish develop a taste for them. Makes it easy to medicate when needed.

Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by acroken View Post
    Angels Plus does have good flakes. All my fish eat their flake well. I like how he uses the same base in his regular flakes and medicated flakes so your fish develop a taste for them. Makes it easy to medicate when needed.

Kenny
    +1 I've been using Angels Plus flake from the start.

I really like all of the angels plus foods I have bought. I sent them a message that they should be sponsors here, but it was a no go for now.

Keep us posted on how well the flakes work. Eating well is onething and actually doing what it's supposed to do is another.

Yun-

- 265G Wild Discus Community
    - 90G African Cichlids
    - 56G Reef
    - 20G, 20G, 29G Community
    - 20G, 26G, 36G empty

I can confirm that the deworming flakes work well. I can also put my stamp of approval on their color bits and 1.5mm fry starter. No one gets overly excited for the beef heart flakes, but I think it might be because it is the only flake food I feed. The pellets are the staple.

Good experience with Angel Fish, bought 3pks of flakes, fast shipping, good price, good packaging. Everything went well.

I've ordered as well but only the Juvies will eat it. I've tried the keep them hungry idea and still the adults don't touch it?? The botias eat it as well, but they pretty much eat anything.
    Jennie,

Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten

I have used their flakes for awhile as well. Mine love the brine shrimp, the earthworm and the triple growth. All my fish love them.

Great customer service too!

I ordered 6 Koi Angels and 6 Pearlscale Angels earlier this year. When I go through the trouble to get fish through the mail and pay top $$ I expect exceptional quality. Of the 13 fish I recieved (he sent 1 extra) I would only consider breeding 2 of the Koi and 2 of the Pearlscale. The shapes range from bad to very bad. The heads have a bump, they are not at all arrowshaped, and one of the Koi has a deformed mouth. As the fish are growing the poor shape appears worse. The chances of the nicer fish pairing off is slim. I basically have a group of fish I spent well over $100 for that I will likely attempt to give away.

In all fairness I orderd Koi Angels from there about 5 years ago and was very happy with the order.

Registered Member born2lovefish's Avatar

I have ordered from them in the past and was happy.
    www.his-angelfish.webs.com

I buy all my food from them...and always will!
    Jarred

Registered Member

I'm looking at their site. Which foods are closest to tetra colorbits? Basically, which kinds would you buy to feed discus to supplement BH mix and Blackworms? Also, can I get directions for how to deworm Discus? AnglePlus says feed only once a day and I'm guessing I wouldn't follow that for Discus (3+") that I'm feeding 5x day.

Thanks,

puntific
    Last edited by puntific; 01-26-2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: more detailed question

Real Name
    Willie

I purchased a pair of koi angels from Steven recently. The fish were very nice, exactly as the pictures. They spawned regularly, but the eggs didn't hatch. I spoke to Steve 2 - 3X and he suggested that the male was still nervous. I tossed in 2 German rams as dithers and the next spawn was fertile. I'm now raising a large batch of koi angelfish fry. Unlike other koi angels that I've spawned, there are very few malformed babies in this batch.

Willie