AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Thank You.

Registered Member

Default Thank You.

I want to say thank you to everyone who posts on this board. I ran into some problems with my discus tank. I did not know if it was a disease, or a water condition problem. So I came right to this board and found every answer I needed to diagnose and fix the problem. Needless to say after a few water changes my discus are much more social and colorful. All my water readings now are sitting very pretty.

So to everyone who post on this board. I just want to say thank you for posting your knowledge and sharing it with us lurkers. LOL

Brewmaster a big shout out for running a quality board where everyone is polite and kind. It is a pleasure to be part of the SD family.

P.S. What is the youngest age you have seen discus pair off?

Registered Member markandhisdiscus's Avatar

Default Re: Thank You.

have to say i completely agree with you. im also a new discus keeper , i have had mine for a week , and have found this forum very helpful indeed.

Registered Member

Hey Mark, what part of England are you from my brother in law lives in the Wimbledon section of London. We will visiting next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyO View Post
    I want to say thank you to everyone who posts on this board. I ran into some problems with my discus tank. I did not know if it was a disease, or a water condition problem. So I came right to this board and found every answer I needed to diagnose and fix the problem. Needless to say after a few water changes my discus are much more social and colorful. All my water readings now are sitting very pretty.

So to everyone who post on this board. I just want to say thank you for posting your knowledge and sharing it with us lurkers. LOL

Brewmaster a big shout out for running a quality board where everyone is polite and kind. It is a pleasure to be part of the SD family.

Glad to hear and welcome! Water is ALWAYs the first thing you want to consider. Well done on finding SD and making the right move in helping your discus.

10 to 12 months for pairing.

Best wishes!
    Chad Hughes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heck yeah, them Simply folks are one of kind!

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyO View Post

You're Welcome and Great having you join us ! Glad the forum helped you out!

-al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Welcome to Simply Discus...glad you're here! Please do share some pictures of your discus and tell us about your set up sometime.

Take care,
    David

Registered Member

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome... I plan on getting some pics up shortly. My babies are doing great, and growing like weeds. My water conditions are great, I have to say Im pretty lucky the water out of my tap is very good and stable.