AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Japura Green spawn

Default Re: Japura Green spawn

I am very excited about this venture. I have admired Dale's work in the industry for years. He has a awesome plan and is working with the most beautiful wilds I have ever seen. Just to think that soon f2's of these wilds will be available for all of us,unbelievable. Dale is one of the nicest guys i have ever met. He is a perfectionist and we soon will see that first hand. I sectioned off an area of my new fish room for this. No other fish will be in this room. All new equipment and the only fish that will ever be in these tanks are Dale's. The plan here is that Dale will ship these fish to me to fill any orders he has received from the states. I will acclimate the shipment, give them a few days to settle and fill their bellies then get them ready to ship out. I will handle the communication with the customer. Set up the best and most cost effective shipment, which for the most part will be through Fed Ex. Arrange with the customer the best and most convenient delivery date and follow through to see these little guys are safe in their new home. I am not going to cut any corners. The only thing that matters is the shipment arrives safe and sound. I have my work cut out for me with the website. I have never designed or built a website before. I have been making some progress, wish me luck! Everything else is in line with fish and wildlife and my import license. I want to thank Dale for giving me this opportunity. Going to be a whole lot of fun, can not wait.

Kenny

Thats what I'm talking about! Wilds...they are nice but lets get into the juvenile offspring, holy mackerel. Would buy them by the dozens! Can't wait to see the excitement!
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Quote Originally Posted by acroken View Post
    I am very excited about this venture. I have admired Dale's work in the industry for years. He has a awesome plan and is working with the most beautiful wilds I have ever seen. Just to think that soon f2's of these wilds will be available for all of us,unbelievable. Dale is one of the nicest guys i have ever met. He is a perfectionist and we soon will see that first hand. I sectioned off an area of my new fish room for this. No other fish will be in this room. All new equipment and the only fish that will ever be in these tanks are Dale's. The plan here is that Dale will ship these fish to me to fill any orders he has received from the states. I will acclimate the shipment, give them a few days to settle and fill their bellies then get them ready to ship out. I will handle the communication with the customer. Set up the best and most cost effective shipment, which for the most part will be through Fed Ex. Arrange with the customer the best and most convenient delivery date and follow through to see these little guys are safe in their new home. I am not going to cut any corners. The only thing that matters is the shipment arrives safe and sound. I have my work cut out for me with the website. I have never designed or built a website before. I have been making some progress, wish me luck! Everything else is in line with fish and wildlife and my import license. I want to thank Dale for giving me this opportunity. Going to be a whole lot of fun, can not wait.

Kenny
    Congratulations Kenny. I wish you all the very best for the venture. Dale is a gr8 guy, very knowledeable and so are you. Its a perfect collaboation. I wish nothing but success to both of you.
    Can't wait for the website.
    Ashay Sathe
    Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice.

Blog: http://vrsathe.blogspot.com/

Thank you ALL for your support !! Ken and I are looking forward to supplying only THE BEST from my stock and MAKING SURE our customers are satisfied every step of the way :-)

Looking forward

Dale

I've always wanted the opportunity to buy young F1 RSG's from nice wild parents. Maybe I'll finaly get my chance.
    Congrats on your merger, hope it works out great for both of you.
    Kacey

Registered Member

Well done Dale and Kenny. Any partnership that can bring wild discus offspring to us is most welcome.
    Where's that fishroom video Dale?

Aequifasciatus
    There are fish...there are beautiful fish... then there are discusfish

Real Name
    Matt

This is gonna be awesome lol, congrats Dale and Kenny sounds like a great partnership. More quality (not to mention offspring of wilds) for the US....can't wait.
    -Matt

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567