AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Price list for quick cone info. and ordering and a few pictures!

Registered Member moon_knight1971's Avatar

Default Re: Price list for quick cone info. and ordering and a few pictures!

Thanks Barb!

Joey!

Registered Member

I am new to the site and trying to get a message to Disgirl to purchase some cones. How do I contact her?

More than likely she will respond to your post shortly.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Stephen
    NADA AUSTIN 2014 SOS Crew Texas

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by birdman1 View Post
    I am new to the site and trying to get a message to Disgirl to purchase some cones. How do I contact her?
    Hi Birdman, I will send you a private message, check "notifications" up above. Just click on the word. Thanks,

Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

Registered Member

How do I order a few cones? I'm new and think I privately messaged but I can't see it in my sent folder so who knows if it worked? lol

Quote Originally Posted by fscii View Post
    How do I order a few cones? I'm new and think I privately messaged but I can't see it in my sent folder so who knows if it worked? lol
    I received your private message and will email you in the morning. To see a sent message in your folder you will have to click on "save" to keep it.
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

Registered Member

Hello Barb,
    Just setting up new breeding tank, I just joined this forum. Love your designs. I will not be able to send you a private message until I have 5 posts in the forum. I am interested in purchasing one or two of your cones.

Registered Member

Could you email or send me photos of available cones, I prefer all glazed.

Does anyone know if the discus have any preference regarding laying eggs on glazed vs. non-glazed surfaces?

Good question. In my many years of discus keeping and being on this forum a few years, I have seen eggs put on glass, wood, clay, rocks, plants, plastic tubing, and probably other surfaces. I don't think they care. The cones, clay or glazed are for our benefit in saving as many eggs and fry as possible. And to be a piece of art in the tank. They liven up a bare bottom tank.
    Barb

Are these prices current? How much is shipping of two plain cones with no lip and air hole in top to 38834?

Quote Originally Posted by Disgirl View Post
    Cone with no lip, plain or terra cotta.....$12
    Plain terra cotta cone with lip.....$14
    Swirled cone with lip.....$14

Cone completely glazed, takes a lot of glaze, many colors, all tank safe glaze used.....$24
    12" cone in terra cotta only, $18
    16" Tall cones for xlg discus or Altum angels, terra cotta only, $25

Shipping will be extra, will use FedEx or USPS flat rate box. 1-3 USPS, 4 or more FedEx. Depending on location either one is used regardless of # of cones.

Approx. shipping prices are $10-16 for 1-3 cones to most areas of US and
    4-6 cones are usually $14-22 depending on where in US.
    I do ship to Canada.

Below are pics of some of the cones. I also make pleco caves, clay discus wall art and clay aquatic plant dishes.

Send me a private message to order or just make an inquiry. All interest is welcomed!
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by OC Discus View Post
    Are these prices current? How much is shipping of two plain cones with no lip and air hole in top to 38834?
    go to this thread.. where she says.. "break is over"..

it was in her sponsor section.. at the top

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...-Break-is-over
    Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Thanks Skip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in the greensboro Area, are you somewhere around there.. I have a cone but my discus keep knocking it over. want something a little more weight? How much dies one of the 12" weigh?

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply, I have been out of town for a week. My 12" cones are heavy, have never weighed one though. If you have any size cone that gets knocked over, just put a heavy rock (aquarium safe of course) into the bottom of it, glue it with silicone glue if you want, instant heavy cone! Or I can make you a heavy cone.
    Barb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast