AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Got my cones!

Real Name
    Matt

Default Got my cones!

Got my cones from Barb today! I opened the perfectly packed box and couldn't of asked for anything more. These are great. Nothing chipped or broken, the packing was fantastic and the shipping was fast.

Really impressed with the quality too, and these cones are a bit smaller so they fit in the tank much better. Good stable base to them as well. They are all hand signed by Barb too.

Thanks again Barb. For anyone looking for cones, this is the place to go. I know i'll be back if I need anymore.
    -Matt

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Got my cones!

I'm happy you are pleased with them Matt. FedEx got them to you in only 24 hrs., good for them! And thanks for waiting for the cones while my kiln was repaired. Now, we all want to see eggs on those cones !
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

Registered Member

Thats right Matt, we are all expecting eggs on these cones. The alenquer crosses would be a good choice
    Joe

Real Name
    Matt

Once I cure the male of his injury/sickness I hope to see them. They've been dancing and cleaning for the past 1-2 days!

Each cone unique like a fingerprint, and each cone hand signed by Barb!

The ABD throwbacks were first (go figure, this pair is like rabbits!). They turned white, but once the male gets things right this pair might be unstoppable. They might even find a way to breed in 2 seperate tanks.
    -Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-n00b View Post

The ABD throwbacks were first (go figure, this pair is like rabbits!). They turned white, but once the male gets things right this pair might be unstoppable. They might even find a way to breed in 2 seperate tanks.

best of luck , not that u need it with Barbs cones
    Natalia

We're here for a good time...not a long time..

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Thanks again for the kind words and wonderful pictures Matt! And Vera, I should hire you as my official cheerleader for my cones. Thanks so much!
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!