AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: 10 gallon planted tank. with 2 videos.

Smile 10 gallon planted tank. with 2 videos.

these are two videos of my friends 10 gallon planted tank. he is a very nice guy and very knowledgeable. the tank has been set-up for around 6-8 months. the first video is the tank the way it use to look and the second video will be the way the tank looks now. Here are the details of the tank.

10 Gallon Planted Tank

Size: 10 Gallons 50x15x30cm (20"x10"x12")
    Filtration: AC20, AC30
    Lighting: Marineland Double Bright LED 6W

Faunastock: Cherry Shrimp, Amano Shrimp, Assassin Snails, Zebra Nerite Snails, Corydoras pygmaeus, Otocinclus affinis, Danio margaritatus, Trichopsis pumila

Florastock: Sagittaria subulata, Eleocharis acicularis, riccia fluitans, Cryptocoryne crispatula var. balansae, microsorum pteropus, Cryptocoryne wendtii, Cryptocoryne x willisii, Vesicularia Dubyana, Blyxa japonica, and plenty more...

Extras: 1L DIY Co2, Fluorish; iron, potassium, excel, comprehensive plant supplement.

Hope you enjoy the videos.

1st video,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSvQBgMI35I
    2nd video,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQQl-oxXjOU

Hopefully the links work and enjoy!!
    Last edited by DiscusFandS; 10-11-2010 at 01:58 PM.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Default Re: 10 gallon planted tank. with 2 videos.

Those are the best looking 10 gal planted tanks I have ever seen! Thanks for showing them to us and whoever did the photography did a good job. Like the music too!
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

Default Re: 10 gallon planted tank. with 2 videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgirl View Post
    Those are the best looking 10 gal planted tanks I have ever seen! Thanks for showing them to us and whoever did the photography did a good job. Like the music too!
    Barb
    thank for the comment., i will pass along the very nice comment to him. he is very good at aquascaping and like i said in my OP is very knowledgeable. taught me a lot of stuff about fish.