AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Buying Some Growouts

Real Name
    Jeff

Default Buying Some Growouts

Its about that time for me. Just completed a fishless cycle and im ready to dive back into discus keeping. I always loved growing out young fish, and its hit or miss to find them from the importers and big time breeds. So is anyone currently selling 1½" - 2"½ fish that can either ship, or is within a few hour drive of Boston.

Especially interested in Blue Diamonds and Red Turquoise.. but im open to just about any. Id want to see pictures of the parents as well as the fish youre selling, and hopefully some info about where the parents came from.

Thanks
    Jeffrey

Default Re: Buying Some Growouts

Quote Originally Posted by SNap0283 View Post
    Its about that time for me. Just completed a fishless cycle and im ready to dive back into discus keeping. I always loved growing out young fish, and its hit or miss to find them from the importers and big time breeds. So is anyone currently selling 1½" - 2"½ fish that can either ship, or is within a few hour drive of Boston.

Especially interested in Blue Diamonds and Red Turquoise.. but im open to just about any. Id want to see pictures of the parents as well as the fish youre selling, and hopefully some info about where the parents came from.

Thanks
    Jeffrey
    Did you check out Kingdom Come Discus and Central Ohio Discus, they have some very nice juvies for sale. Good luck.
    Pete
    MAGA