AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: blue knight pair

Registered Member roundfishross's Avatar

Default Re: blue knight pair

nope, they cought me off guard with the spawn and the tank wasnt quite spottless....as if this wasnt enough the power was of for five hours yesterday and the eggs fungussed over they will spawn again very soon next time should be the ticket!!

Registered Member

If you get fry, save me a few. I like those parents!
    Scott

Nice pair Leo,how big are they?
    Henry
    Back to Discus grin:

Quote Originally Posted by scottthomas View Post
    If you get fry, save me a few. I like those parents!
    sure thing man!

Quote Originally Posted by hedut View Post
    Nice pair Leo,how big are they?
    they are not a huge pair of fish they are still quite young and have a bit of growing to do. but they are in the 6" range

Quote Originally Posted by BODYDUB View Post
    Sorry to intrude. But shouldn't this be in a different section???
    Quote Originally Posted by roundfishross View Post
    why?
    Leo,
    I believe he is referring to the fact that you have posted in the Marketplace Section.
    "Hobbyist Breeders
    With so many people receiving excellent stock lately, it's only a matter of time before hobbyists have discus for sale. Please post your home-grown discus for sale here."-Al Sabetta
    It's a little hard to sell unhatched eggs.
    Iam just hoping to prove them this time..martha
    but I will say the price wont be absolutly rediculous, that bs just isn't right!!!
    I personally do not think Martha's prices are "red-diculous". I also don't think it is up to us to judge what other people are asking for their fish. We do not know what they paid for the parents, how long they have cared for their parents, what they have spent raising the parents, how much they have spent raising the fry or how much time they have spent caring for the fry. My absolutely most humblest of opinions.
    Gorgeous pair if you like Blue Knights.
    Take Care.
    Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Sabres1 View Post
    Leo,
    I believe he is referring to the fact that you have posted in the Marketplace Section.
    "Hobbyist Breeders
    With so many people receiving excellent stock lately, it's only a matter of time before hobbyists have discus for sale. Please post your home-grown discus for sale here."-Al Sabetta
    It's a little hard to sell unhatched eggs.

I personally do not think Martha's prices are "red-diculous". I also don't think it is up to us to judge what other people are asking for their fish. We do not know what they paid for the parents, how long they have cared for their parents, what they have spent raising the parents, how much they have spent raising the fry or how much time they have spent caring for the fry. My absolutely most humblest of opinions.
    Gorgeous pair if you like Blue Knights.
    Take Care.
    Chad
    Chad I was not at all implying that MARTHA charges too much. I dont even know what she charges..... this statement was addressing something else my man! If you would like top be enlightend give me a call. Martha just asked, we have no issues that I know of... oh and I asked about your fry because I was interested.

I wasnt really aware this section was only for home grown fry sales, Iam currently attempting to breed this pair, so I thought it was in the right spot.and no Iam not trying to sell unhatched eggs!!!lol

if its in the wrong place I will gladly start a new one in another section

Chad I was not at all implying that MARTHA charges too much. I dont even know what she charges..... this statement was addressing something else my man! If you would like top be enlightend give me a call. Martha just asked, we have no issues that I know of... oh and I asked about your fry because I was interested.
    Lol Man, Sorry. I must admit I was a little astonished that you would be so rude as to comment on what someone else was charging for their fish. My bad man. Must be an inside joke.
    No disrespect intended but I don't need anymore personal enlightenment, thank you.
    I ... never asked any question about you asking about my fry
    I'm sorry but I only have about 10-15 left from 50-60. At that price they sold rather quickly. I may not be able to keep any growouts, you know what I mean The ARSG/ARSG are 25% sold as well. People love them albinos!!!
    I wasnt really aware this section was only for home grown fry sales, Iam currently attempting to breed this pair, so I thought it was in the right spot.and no Iam not trying to sell unhatched eggs!!!lol
    if its in the wrong place I will gladly start a new one in another section
    Unhatched eggs. Ya gotta admit that was funny
    Again, very nice pair of Blue Knights-almost makes me a fan!
    Last edited by Chad Adams; 12-02-2010 at 05:46 PM.

LOL Well isn't this fun? I thought he was wondering why a sponsor was posting in the hobbyist breeders' section, as though sponsors cannot be hobbyist breeders. I assumed when you said the price won't be rediculous, you meant just that and nothing more. I did not believe you were comparing your prices with anybody's - certainly not mine. What do you mean, you don't know what I charge?!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you follow my threads with a passion?

Quote Originally Posted by mmorris View Post
    LOL Well isn't this fun? I thought he was wondering why a sponsor was posting in the hobbyist breeders' section, as though sponsors cannot be hobbyist breeders. I assumed when you said the price won't be rediculous, you meant just that and nothing more. I did not believe you were comparing your prices with anybody's - certainly not mine. What do you mean, you don't know what I charge?!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you follow my threads with a passion?
    LOL, Yes Martha this was my fault. I guess I read it wrong. I agree with you. Obviously he meant his price wouldn't be red-iculous and nothing more.
    P.S. I always follow your threads with passion. Glad to see you are feeling better & posting more. We missed you for a couple weeks there.
    Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Sabres1 View Post
    LOL, Yes Martha this was my fault. I guess I read it wrong. I agree with you. Obviously he meant his price wouldn't be red-iculous and nothing more.
    P.S. I always follow your threads with passion. Glad to see you are feeling better & posting more. We missed you for a couple weeks there.
    Chad
    DOES THE MISSES KNOW?

You are a darling, Chad. Don't tell the misses.

today we have wrigglers!!!!!

Good for you Leo ! Cant wait to see a tank full of these as you grow them out.

Bob

its a small batch most of the eggs fungussed, I think my carbon block is due for replacing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast