AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Spring NEDA 2011 - Official

Registered Member

Just got home, and have an early morning appointment to keep, so I'll keep this short. Ashay, you really pulled it off my friend, what a great event you put together. Simply amazing! Thanks for the worms Nancy! Hope those 4 little guys do well for ya Jeff. It was nice seeing everyone again, and great seeing the yin and yang of fish-rooms. I'll post pics tomorrow, thanks again Al and Ashay for bringing yet another great meet. Looking forward to the next one already!

Registered Member

Default Re: Spring NEDA 2011 - Official

Thanks Ashay for hosting a wonderful time, sorry I had to leave early (& miss mango pie!) It was great to see everyone & some lovely discus. Thanks too to Al & Patrick for the tours (& cone!) & to Shawn for the plants.

What an AWESOME Get together!!!

Ashay thank you so much for Hosting this meeting it was a great time all around my friend! and the food was spectacular... Your better half, Rashmi, Did a wonderful job with all the preparations! Thank you both for opening your home to us as a group. I know it was alot of work , but the result was a very memorable occasion.

My personal thanks to both Shawn and Jeffrey Richard for donating the proceeds of some fish sales to the forum!

Martha thanks for the Cherry Shrimp, Nancy thank you for the plants and shrimp, Shawn the plants will be great additions, and fred, the plecos are all doing well this am!

Thanks again everyone for a great time, hope you all enjoyed the Ying and Yang tour.

-al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Registered Member

Another great event: Ying and Yang

Ashay and Rashmi deserve a special thanks for opening up your home for this event. The food and drink was #1. After going up for seconds I even had a small space left for mango pie

Thanks to Patrick and Al for showing us their fishrooms. Patrick good luck with the 2prs with eggs and the two tanks of fry. Awesome job. Al what can I say, I love coming to your house to see what you have new: Discus, non-discus, snakes, turtles, etc

Also a great night to spend talking to new and old friends about discus. Special toast for the 9th anniversity of Simply Discus. Special thanks to Al for making this website what is today

A quick thanks to Jeff Richard for the awesome angels. I may need more tanks soon

See you all soon

Brian

Registered Member patrick richard's Avatar

I would first like to give a great big THANK YOU to Ashay and Rashmi for opening up their home to all of us. Yesterday was a blast. For those that couldn't come, you missed out on a great time. Rashmi, as always your meal that you made for us was top notch. I made sure to tell laurie about it when I got up this morning. For everyone else that brought food, all I can say is that we ate like kings and queens.

I hope everyone had a nice time on the Ying and Yang tour. It was great to have people come over and see my fishroom. I think what topped it all off, is that yesterday morning I had two pairs lay eggs. As always, taking a trip to Al's house is always an adventure. You never know what your going to see when you get there.

Thank you Jeff for the amazing angels and my new pair of apistos. Fred thanks for the plecos. and jeff and shawn thanks for the donations to Simply.

To all my old friends, it was great to see you again. To all the new faces, welcome to the NEDA family.

I cant wait to the next get together, see you all then.

Patrick

Registered Member

Meeting was a blast. I could only wish I stayed a bit longer. Thanks to Rashmi and Ashay for hosting . I am loaded with plants, fishes, fish food now and it was a perfect day. I hope to meet everyone soon again.

Smile Re: Spring NEDA 2011 - Official

Ashay and Rashmi thank you so much for having us in your home.
    Awesome time.
    Thank you to AL and Patrick for the fish room tours.
    Ashay you have some awesome Discus i think i would count them today if i were you.

Thanks again Fred

Registered Member

More than 24 hrs later, we still don't have any pictures?

Hey guys,

Just made it back home. Had a good drive back....it actually seemed short this time around, I must be getting use to the route 9-).

Thank you soooo much Rashmi & Ashay for ALL THE EXCELLENT FOOD, (my god, I had to change cloths to squeeze it all in) and for opening your home up for all us discus nuts.

Norm and I had a great time. I was glad to see everyone again and without fail I came home re-invigorated to do something different with my fishroom.

Thank you Patrick and Al for the tours of the Ying and Yang fishrooms. Patrick you got a nice set up there. Everyone can appreciate all the hard work that you put into it....GREAT JOB!!

Al, as always great to see (drool) over all you beauties.

Norm can see why I love going to the get togethers with such a great group of people.

Toodles all, off to do some water changes!
    Evelyn
    Don't let the things you can't do stop you from doing the things you can!

Registered Member

sorry for the late post I had some computer issues last night.

We arrived home at 430 in the afternoon after a long drive.

thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcomed.

shawn thanks for the fish they are doing great.

al thank you for the food and the excellent packing job they were warm and happy all the way home.

ashay thank you for the hospitality and the food.

pat thanks for the breeding cone the couple are already looking at it.

The fish tour was unbelievable seeing al of those beautiful fish in person was great.

and thanks to all for making us feel so welcome. we will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jollyguy View Post
    More than 24 hrs later, we still don't have any pictures?
    Shawn took many, I'm sure he'll post them as soon as he can.

-al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

THANK YOU.. THANK YOU... THANK YOU .. to all of you'll who came. Rashmi and I are delighted that you all had a gr8 time.

Evelyn - it was a total pleasure having you and Norm come over and spend some time with us. For more reasons than many you both will be part of our lives for the fact that whenever I will think cricket and world cup we will associate India's victory with the fact that Norm and Evelyn were with us watching the game.
    I was telling my parents Rashmi and I did not for even one second felt that you'll were guest - Awesome time.

To all of our Simply friends - this was an event to remember for us. Rashmi for sure now realizes why I look forward to these events and work things around it. She liked how friendly, how informal we all are and pure enjoyment we have from these events. I am glad you all enjoyed the food so much. It was all Rashmi !!!!

I missed the fish room tours but Carie, Rashmi and I had a good time at home - having coffee and kids had a blast as well. Aditya and Areen were talking about having Ethan and Becky for a sleep over and thats an awesome idea.

Simply's 9th birthday was celebrated in a very special way.

Thanks all for coming and enjoying. Rashmi and I look forward to having many such events.

Cheers
    Rashmi and Shyaness
    Ashay Sathe
    Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice.

Blog: http://vrsathe.blogspot.com/

Real Name
    Francis

Ashay.....it's great you people had an time.....hope to see some pics of the gathering.......people and fish of course.

did Evelyn left your place with a trolley ?
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Registered Member

For those of you that have been patiently waiting for pictures, your wait has not gone in vein. For those that missed the NEDA Spring 2011 get-together, here's a sliver of a glimpse of what went down. And for those that are in the pictures, this is a little something for you to remember the great times had that night.

And without further adieu, I give you NEDA Spring 2011! Long live Simply!

https://picasaweb.google.com/Hu.Shaw...eat=directlink

Real Name
    Francis

Thanks for posting the pics Shawn....many happy faces there.
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast