AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what are some of the best looking or the most multi colored type of discus?

Registered Member

Default Re: what are some of the best looking or the most multi colored type of discus?

ok thanks guys.
    keeper of the fresh

Default Re: what are some of the best looking or the most multi colored type of discus?

My favorites are the spotted fish - Penang Eruptions, Super Eruptions, Leopards - wish I could find some Scarlet or Crimson spotted discus.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! and remember beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes to the bone!
    Dave Z!
    NADA MEMBER
    Visit my homesteader page http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumd...hiladelphia-PA

Registered Member

ok thanks. has anyone ever had a altum carnation discus? if you do please send a picture of it so i can see its colors at mattsoccer20@gmail.com i want to see because mike beals has some and he said they are going to grow up to be red and blue like this one i saw a pic of in this beginner thread that was called turquoise carnation and i thought it was really cool.
    keeper of the fresh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12