AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: WTB Fry in Detroit Michigan Area

Registered Member

Default WTB Fry in Detroit Michigan Area

Hello I'm new to the hobby and am looking for some good qualtity fry to get started with. No real strain in mind at the moment just trying to see whats avaible and what they will cost. I would most likely want to pick them up though to avoid the shipping cost, any post would be much appreciated thanks...

Registered Member Northwoods Discus's Avatar

Default Re: WTB Fry in Detroit Michigan Area

Welcome to Simply Michigander. Pic up fish you may have to travel a ways for. From Detroit it may not be far to Galena Ohio. Mike Beals CODISCUS a sponser here. I have never been to his place or purchased fish direct but I have purchased 2 nice fish from the LFS here in Mount Pleasant that came from Mike. He has a good variety. As always do your own research to make sure you get what you want and they are healthy. Get ready for them well in advance of actual purchase also. Check out the beginner section. Good Luck and welcome.

Registered Member Elite Aquaria's Avatar

dcxspray2

I moved your thread to this section. You will get more looks here.

Registered Member

Thanks for the help guys I went down to see Mike at Central Ohio Discus this past Friday. It was a bit of a drive but wow what a selection and Mike is a stand up guy, I tell you if any of you get a chance and are in his area you should get ahold of him you wont be sorry...