ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: David Rose IGO PRO.. ?!

Default Re: David Rose IGO PRO.. ?!

Me 4. I've had several orders with David and his service has always been excellent. Something must be up, give him time to sort it out.
    Larry Bugg

NADA - Vice President
    Atlanta Area Aquarium Association

Me 5.When something was out of stock,I didn't have to do any prompting.He e-mailed me several times on his own to let me know about the progress.

I just ordered from him recently and the service was very good. Not paying attention to what I was clicking, I ordered the wrong product, paid for the order and only realized once it was done. I sent him an email and he was very quick to fix MY mistake. The postal service took a little longer than expected and the tracking number they gave him didn't work, but he also took the time to investigate. I'll order from him again without hesitation the next time he has something I need.

His customer service is not being questioned. For the record... I will run to lfs for some prime.. Since I am in need of water condtioner.. Hence my order of Safe
    Jester - S0S Crew Texas

+1. I don't think anyone is questioning his service history, but rather, since he's out of touch, whether we can continue to order reliably, if he requested his sponsorship be removed because of a private issue.
    Last edited by 2wheelsx2; 05-03-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Exactly 2wheels
    Jester - S0S Crew Texas

OH MY.... I received a private message to let me know there were some concerned SD friends and customers asking what happened and now I'm trying to catch up with reading your messages.

First off, I apologize for creating any concern. As some of you have guessed my full-time career has indeed taking over my life and that's why I needed to make the decision to take a temporary leave from managing IGOPRO on a day-to-day basis until I can get the company that I work for full-time on their feet financially. Seriously, there are people's jobs and homes at stake here and I continue to work all hours of the night and a minimum of 12-15 hour days. That said, I didn't think it was fair to keep my sponsorship active and try and maintain the same pace with fulfilling orders knowing I may need to get on a plane to fly off on a business trip or may be operating on a couple of hours sleep then log into my messages to upset customer emails that were telling me to #uck $off because I wasn't meeting expectations. At the end of the day, I can only beg for your forgiveness with now having a little more understanding of the "big picture".

As for my website, it is open and I'm continuing to fill orders or have a friend that is helping me out. Keeping up with email is the most challenging and I will do my best to keep you informed. I did finally receive my PRO products replacement order given the first went to Texas, so I have plenty of each except for Fucin. As for Seachem SAFE, I have plenty of 4k and a few of 1K at the moment. Regretfully, shipping to 4k to Canada, the costs would be high for orders over four pounds.

Sorry Al...I've been meaning to follow up with a call to you to provide you more detail, but for now..I'm planning on being back by June 1 in full swing with IGOPRO.

In the meantime, take care everyone and keep your fingers crossed that I'm successful with my day job.

David

Yay for David you're a great guy to deal with and it will be nice when you're back in full swing. Good luck and best wishes with your day job my friend!
    Melissa

Just be yourself. The people who matter, won't mind.
    And the people who mind, won't matter.

Good luck bro. Glad everything is good with you health wise. Good luck with ur job!
    Last edited by Hsunami; 05-03-2011 at 06:44 PM.
    -Kevin

40 Breeder Growout Tank-3 TRSG, 2 Red TQ, 2 Red SS

Quote Originally Posted by David Rose View Post
    In the meantime, take care everyone and keep your fingers crossed that I'm successful with my day job.

David
    Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Thanks for getting on here and letting us know in this tough time for you David. I'm not too concerned about the expensive shipping to Canada as it still beats anything I can get locally by a huge margin.

Registered Member

Good call David...You have your priorities in order for sure. Jobs and homes first...Discus come and go...Bill

You're one of the "good guys" David. Best of luck getting everything in order.
    Darrell

Good Luck David. As someone said discus come and go. Also it is only fish. We all tend to get carried away with this hobby. You have always been a stand up kind of guy.
    Marte

" do not fret too much over it. Just let me know how many pieces did not make it, and i will credit it back in the next bill "

Never a doubt in my mind.
    Larry Bugg

NADA - Vice President
    Atlanta Area Aquarium Association

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast