Tripp,

Great points! The more I think about it, the more I'm ready to go. LOL! I need to send you some pictures of the shed doors my friend! The rails that you sent fit perfectly! I owe you big!

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
Chad im all over going to YOSEMITE i go every year with all the rain we had it will be beautiful res will be diffucult for my trailer with short notice however im there.
Great point! I'll do a bit of research and see if we can get some reservations going since we are an organized group. Fingers crossed! If it looks too packed, we'll figure out plan "B". Great input!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesLibTech View Post
Yosemite is awesome!!! Being an avid backpacker and outdoorsy type I think anywhere in the Sierra's is awesome, the only thing I would point out about Yosemite is how busy and crowded it gets during the summer and it's really hard/impossible to reserve spots at most campgrounds, it's usually first come first serve. BUT! there are tons of other areas not far from Yosemite that are a lot less crowded and equally as impressive. Mammoth lakse during the summer is fairly mellow and the high elevation lakes are gorgeous!

But, then again it's not Yosemite :/