AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: test test .... is this thing on? Oh hi!

Default Re: test test .... is this thing on? Oh hi!

Quote Originally Posted by decula View Post
    Actually, I couldn't ask for better, Cambik. I think having the 2 bigger fish with them
    is helping. Those 2 are happier, less shoving and biting, and the babies ....
    the mostly bags of meat walking by the tank are just things to beg food from

you selected a lot of the same type we did - this is going to be fun to watch.

-dec

Yeah I did end up getting two 4" Fire Reds, so I have the same type of situation. 2 4 inch and 5 3 inch kids. They do all seem to get along and the bigger ones arn't even trying to hog the food which is good.
    Stephen
    NADA AUSTIN 2014 SOS Crew Texas

Registered Member strawberryblonde's Avatar

Nice fish Decula! It's really hard to get pics with proper perspective in a bow front tank, so I tend to look past that and just "see the fish". Love the strains you chose!

I'm about to order more from Hans and I was a wee bit worried about purchasing 4" fish since mine have gotten so huge, but thanks to this thread I'm thinking that they'll do fine. Actually, I have one who isn't stunted (yet), but he hasn't grown nearly as fast as the rest and I think he'd be happy to have some fish around his own size to hang with. He really doesn't feel comfortable hanging with the nearly 6"'ers and the other guy who is smaller is the exclusive property of the alpha fish.
    Toni

120g - 10
    discus, 4 cory's, 50+ Cardinals for now... give it a month and it'll change!

Nice fishes Dec I like the variety you've got there!

It Seems a lot of people are getting Discus Hans fish lately, eh? I'm getting a group of 8 from him in the next week or so too lol WoOt!
    Melissa

Just be yourself. The people who matter, won't mind.
    And the people who mind, won't matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12