AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: NADA 2012 Discus Raffle #3 Sponsored by Kingdom Come Discus Haven/Kraig Koontz

Default Re: NADA 2012 Discus Raffle #3 Sponsored by Kingdom Come Discus Haven/Kraig Koontz

You betcha Kraig! This ole' lady will always support the group I am a founding member of...& I sure hope it will continue to flourish as it has...many of us have fallen by the wayside for various reasons, some personal, family, & age, but that doesn't mean we don't care what happens in the future...wish I could do more, but if needed, I'm still here.....GO NADA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Come Discus View Post
    I am so glad they came in ok Dottie. Thanks for the kind words and for supporting the NADA.
    TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

PROUD TO BE A FOUNDING MEMBER OF NADA! MAY WE CONTINUE TO PROSPER!

Default Re: NADA 2012 Discus Raffle #3 Sponsored by Kingdom Come Discus Haven/Kraig Koontz

Quote Originally Posted by korbi_doc View Post
    You betcha Kraig! This ole' lady will always support the group I am a founding member of...& I sure hope it will continue to flourish as it has...many of us have fallen by the wayside for various reasons, some personal, family, & age, but that doesn't mean we don't care what happens in the future...wish I could do more, but if needed, I'm still here.....GO NADA!!!
    Dottie,
    Very kind of you to say. I was unaware you were a founding member. How cool is that. I'm so glad you won the fish!
    Chad
    Proud Host of the best Discus show ever in North America because of the people who came!!
    NADA Show Convention Atlanta 2012
    Member of SouthEast Discus Enthusiasts
    North American Discus Association Board Member

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011